Reviews for Mary Sue, Marauders Love You!
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was so so good. There were loads of great references and it was tastefully done, unlike some other parodies that are too close the originals and can't be enjoyed.
austheke chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I think this might be the best parody I've ever seen.

The crowning jewel, I think, is "Moonbeam Arwyn Rainbow Yvonne Starlight Undine Evangelista-but Mary Sue for short". Genius!
MoonlightFirefly413 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Puff the magic dragon... god I love that song... and now I'm singing it ;D "Puff the magic dragoooon!" lol, this story was hilarious. Great job. Mary-Sue cracked me up. Groovy! XD
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love all the Hair (and other musical) references. They always brighten my day. Such a funny story, and sadly I've read some stories that were like this one (but they were serious)
anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
"Mary Sue sang the rest of the song and then transitioned to another Peace and Love Commune favorite: Puff the Magic Dragon."

Greatest.

Quote.

Ever.
Valentine's Riddle chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hippychick!MarauderSue is far better than BlatantlyfromtheNoughties!MarauderSue, who I see rather too much of. Loved the Midsummer Night's Dream theme of the ending, too.

Riddle Xx
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
And again. I was correct, Sirius was in for serious competition, or something like that. Those were a whole lot of fun. Thanks for the hard work.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh Gods! That was hilarious in the most scarring way!
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Absolutely hilarious. I didn't know a story could be this hippy, but now that I've read this, I have learned to doubt whatever I think about stories. LOL. Loved it!
Niamh Muiren chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
!

Man, that is BY FAR the best thing I've ever read! At first, when i read the discription, I was like,

"Wtf is this person on to be writing the Age of Aquarius?"

I love you for writing this! I think my life is complete!

XD
Huntsong chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was insanely hilarious. Loved it!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Mary Sue stories are the stupidest things I've ever read and I love them to death. There're making me laugh my ass off. Keep them up.
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That was so funny! I loved it!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This is some good stuff. Even gives me the munchies.

"making the girl feel ravished and powerless to do anything but rip open his uniform shirt in her desire to feel defined muscles" was my favorite line.

I haven't read many hippie MarySues, but yours is by far the best. ;)

Peace out, dude.
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Good. Lord. Those were two words that fell out of my mouth often during this fic. The way she kept remembering all her "past loves" was so... so... blech! She's so annoyingly flower-childish in a perfect way. Congrats on another sickeningly well-written Mary Sue fic! I almost shudder to think of what's next...