Reviews for Left Without a Clue
can't think chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
great fic! i normally don't read mystery fics, i'm more inclined to read humor or romance, but this is the 2nd mystery fic i've read this week and i've thoroughly enjoyed both. though, i was suspicious as to why the funny bunny guy was able to leave and so i thought there was something behind that. but i guess i was wrong. i guess he just didn't suspect him at all. anyway, it was a great fic. :)
can't think chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
i think it's the funny bunny man! why? because it's always the one you least expect, and even peggy didn't suspect him. he let him go...unless he did something to him. seriously though, why did pegasus let him go? suspicious.
d84 chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
Very good so far. I caught a few common mistakes but i don't feel like being a pest right now by pointing them out.
yumithebutterfly chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
oh, what a sad ending. it was really good though. great job. you are excellent!
yumithebutterfly chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
oh no! not again! only this time, it actually happened. wow! the plot thickens. you are incredible! no lie! did that one guy really do it? and with that OTHER guy? (i don't want to give away too much.) but that makes no sense! pegasus said it was "one of you." one! i have to know! i guess i should keep reading then, huh?
yumithebutterfly chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
oh gosh i'm not even done with this chapter yet but i have to say, OH MY GOSH! way too good! bravo! poor mokie! that was so cool! go keith! (i never thought i'd say that!) i gotta finish this chapter now! awesome, awesome, awesome!
yumithebutterfly chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
::screams:: this was the best chapter yet! i can't wait to keep going! oh, my gosh the part with the secret passageway and the EYE was so creepy! oh my gosh this is good!
yumithebutterfly chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
oh, this is fun! it has marik and mokuba! they are my favorite characters! just not together. ew. anyway, i loved that line, "i'll keep my eyes out!" that was funny. i don't know if you meant it to be, but it was. i'm not used to duke's name being otogi. and in the english version, pegasus' name is Maxamillion Pegasus, not Pegasus J. Crawford. i'm not used to that either! but it's cool. i love this already!
Briallyn chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
The moral of the story is: "don't fake your death unless you're ready to have it become reality."

Still like this story...and I actually remember listening to you brainstorm for it, which is a miracle, with my bad memory.

Since I havne't reviewed any of the other chapters (except the first one...) there were far too many lines in there that were great. I was laughing and the family had to keep asking what was so funny. Of course, they didn't get it.

Marvelous story, absolutely marvelous, my dear sister. Oh, and enjoy your mail. _
Briallyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Sheesh, I take a little longer to read your stories and you think I never will. I’ve read ‘em! And I’m gonna read ‘em all! Just takes me a little while is all…you wrote a lot…

Anyway. Hehehehe…love this story. It’s so fun! Numerous lines that I liked…too many. Of course, gotta say it any: I LOVE my guy! Just had to let that out…Ok. Nice job—people are all in character. Onward!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Neat story! I didn't see the ending coming at all. I can tell you really thought out the mystery part of the story. Nicely done.
KonekoTsuki chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Put simply. Loved it. Loved every word of it. Loved how Yugi reacted to receiving the letter, loved how Mokuba so easily manipulated Seto, loved how Jou could remember Yugi's number but not math. And I absolutely loved how that chapter ended so comically.

-Koneko Tsuki

"Creativity is simply randomness with a pretty bow."
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Pretty good but just one thing. I think Yugi is pretty daring and sometimes even more brave than his other self but that's just me.
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
Wow, excellent work.
Sirael Lythling chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
about Malik's name- there is no 'l' sound in Japanese, it translates to an 'r'. i haven't read the manga so i don't know how they wrote it, but i just thought you should know. i really liked Pegasus' letter. it sounds just like him.