Reviews for Gift of Small Things
asdfk chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i'm crying right now. that was beautiful.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*sniff*

This is beautiful and moving. The boats are a nice bit of foreshadowing. I'd always imagined Tuor's captors probably put him to work rather than locking him up, but it's your fic.
katie chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
That was sweet-you don't see a lot of Tuor in captivity out there, but you just know it has to be an . . . interesting tale. Thank you, I really enjoyed this-touching without being mushy. The sailing bug got him early, didn't it?

Thanks again-katie
Soledad chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Yay! I can review! (I've been trying for the last two days but failed...)

Anyway, I was deeply impressed by this story when I first read it in Gildor's Library, and I like it even more by the second read. I love your original character - she's very convincing - and IMO you portrayed Tuor's state of mind beautifully. How wonderful that he found his very own way to be free, even in jail! But I always preferred him to Túrin anyway...
Levade chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow...and oh...my.

There are so few stories about Tuor, and even fewer dealing with his thraldom. This is absolutely beautifully crafted. I was drawn in and could so clearly see and feel...

I'm tempted to beg you to write more on Tuor, but I know sometimes we can only go where the inspiration strikes. So I'll hope for more inspiration and watch for updates...on anything you write.

Regards,