Reviews for Get Smart Flashback
Tabbyprincess chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
You posted the entire story in the first chapter, you know.
Velocity-9 Look up my stuff chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was good. I often wondered how Kinch was suddenly gone from Stalag-13. I solved that problem myself by claiming he was killed by a Predator(Yes, like AARRNold's Predator!). Hachshtettera, a couple of SS adjutants a few Stalag-13 gaurdswere on hand to witness Kinches Death. So was Shultz. After Hachshtetter got to him. Scared out of his mind, Shultz '...saw NUH-THING!'. That story ends with a collosal explossion outside the camp as one may have guessed. I laughed hard when Von-Nine asked the elder Siegfried, 'NOT to TELL me that!'
sannnva chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is very funny so far and I like the crossover idea. However, you must know that Ronald Colman had one of the most magnificent voices in Hollywood. He was quite the heart throb in his day. I'm not sure why Von Nine would choose to use his as a "faux" voice.
El Gringo Loco chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
A humorous story featuring a wierd mix of shows. Hogan's Heroes laced with Get Smart and a dash of Gilligan's Island thrown in. Shake them all up and you get a rather humorous story which I enjoyed immensely.

All of these were contemporaries (Mid 1960's)that I remember well from first run. I'd never have thought crossing them possible then. But I thank the author for a good belly laugh now.
Dragea chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
OMG~! I LOVE that ending. Rofl. Good story. I like your style of writing.
Me chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was great! There's just a couple things you have to fix: Newkirk was a corporal, not a sergeant, and when you have Von Nine reading the list of men, you accidentally have 'Lieutenant Andrew Newkirk' instead of 'Sergeant Andrew Carter'.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Interesting way of putting those three shows togethers. )
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
very interesting series of crossovers. Nice how all these old sit-coms fit together.
jdp chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This was a good story. You combined all of my favorite old tv shows. The descrptions were kind of confusing so I couldn't always picture everything clearly. You also might want to work on your German:)