Reviews for Beauty and the Devil
Lucky.Moon chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I noticed the Quest for Camelot quote lol
angelrider13 chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
I love this fic. It is adorable, and it wasn't a complete copy of the movie! The idea of the watch acting as the rose is brilliant! Great story!
Jazz's Girl chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
OMG! I LOVED IT! It's even better considering Beauty and the Beast is the exact play that my school is doing. OMG!
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Mostly better, but still a little too fast. Thought, I can see the increase in description. Good job!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ouch. I don't know if it was your first story, but I find your chapter's summary very rough. Not even a hundred words to describe what happened, and already there was the curse. I hope the following chapters will hav more descritions in them...
snekochan chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Yup. (nods) this is definently based on B & the B. Duh
snekochan chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Should I ask why Chrono locked Joshua up? I'm guessing this is like beauty and the beast, but I thought he was supposed to be well liked and kind?
dark angel 13 chapter 15 . 9/1/2005
To be honest I loved the whole fic! You kept the story moving and I really enjoyed that! Great job!
TheVeiled Pianoist chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
I LOVE IT. BUT IT GOT ME SO INSPRIED I WANNA DO A STORY LIKE THIS BUT THAT IS WRONG SO YEAH... any ways. i love it so much. i got reall really hyped up about this!
hana chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
I can't just pick 5! I loved the WHOLE story! Great job.
Hana chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I Love the anime chrono crusade. And I have to say that this begin of this story is AWSOME! I love it. Please keep up with this story.

A fan you your writing. Hana~
Mase992 chapter 14 . 7/9/2005
Hi it is I, Mase-chan! Hey sorry I haven't sent you the drawing I already made based on the "Great Finale" (tee hee). It's just that I haven't scanned it and have a slight doubt, how am I supposed to send it to you if your E-mail is not showed on your profile? Please tell me a way to get this straight and to tell you that I want to draw some more scenes... sorry, hey it's not my fault your story is frickin' inspiring!

Sigh

Anyways, I'm waiting to read more of your awesome stories! Keep it up! Both of you!

Ja ne!

Mase-chan -

" What would Brian Boitano do if he were here today... I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two, that's what Brian Boitano'd do..." Oops! Sorry! That's what happens when I get up late watching the South Park movie... (and then Chrno Crusade XD) Yay! Long live Chrno! (Ahem) Don't mind me.
VegZombieGrl chapter 15 . 7/7/2005
OMG I LUVED THIS FIC!

IM SO EMOTIONAL WITH JOY! T_T IT WAS SO GUUD1!

I LUV IT!

ITS SO KAWAII!

MY FAV PART SI WHEN ROSETTE AND CHRONO ARE DANCING IN THE DREAM TOGETHER! ITS SO KAWAII!

T_T I LUV IT! EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS FIC! OH OH OH I ALSO LUVE THE PART WHEN Lionara screams“Go, my pretties, go, GO! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!”

HAHAHAH IT WAS GUUD!

MUCH LUV

PEACE OUT

SIYANORA

AND BYE

_v
chrnoskitty chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
WAH! Beautiful!

I loved it! yOURE SOO TALENTED!
fluff luver chapter 15 . 6/23/2005
Aw! That was so kwaii! Your an excellent writer & that was an excellent finish!

SEQUEL! (please? n_n)