Reviews for Ranma's Carol 12
continua
isa chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
eu adorei é ótimo
eddog2323 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
if you want, I can help you. I could do this story for you. Chapter one was okay. chapters two and three were bad because you got the wrong people. here are the reasons( no a fence at all)

1: Ranma will never listen to his father because he is lazy.

2: Happossai is a bad one to because of all the preverted things he did to Ranma's Female Form.

Kasumi, Nodoka, And Dr. Onu Tofu. those three people Ranma will be willing to listen to.
SuperLardBucket chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Ha! Charles Dickens. Never fails to entertain.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
I have got to say that this FIC has got me hooked,I hope you continue! _ !MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
It wasn't really that bad. A panda asthe ghsot of the past was a nice touch.
Concetta chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
MORE PLEASE! I think it is a fabulous and fun idea! I would love to read more of it! Please, please, please!

Ciao!
Drkjester chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ok so you choose a dickens work and not his best at that ;). I will wait and see what you do with this one, but being that you are using a predectiable format you may want to throw in some suprises that will catch people of guard. Doing so will give you a chance to get more readers and find your footing in the rough world of fan fiction.
Spacefly chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This really sounds interesting. Please keep on writing!
Aramisol chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Update soon! I really want to know what happens next. _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Genma was pretty funny in this chapter. So was Akena and Ranma's arguement.
panda-tiney chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This is really, really interesting! It is also quite funny, hat's off to you! Just make sure the spirits don't become too much of a catalyst and this will be a gem!

Tiney