Reviews for Secret Love
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
My poor, sweet baby sam. Damn that paulina wench! And that valerie too! Damn them to hell! Stupid danny. And that was sweet of tucker to get permission. I like the story, just wished danny wasn't soo clueless!
midnight-heart chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Love that song, story is kinda sad.
Veranex chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
sniff sniff very good It has happend to me too. I have a new chappie up for Star'ss past and future and it doesn't matter if there is a summary it make people read it more
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ah, that song is so like Sam! I agree with you! I love this story! It's sad thought... :( Danny is so...so...gr... He is so STUCK UP! Only going for the pretty girls, not noticing what's right in front of his face! Gr... That makes me mad! Sam deserves so much better! Hehe! Yay! Ur going to make a happier one! Woot Woot! Hyper here! Make the happier one soon! L8r!
mdizzle chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
HEY! WE WANT A SUMMARY! you can give us a really bad one BUT AT LEAST GIVE US ONE!
storyfreak chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That is really sad. Poor Sam. This has happened to me a couple of times so I know how she feels. Really exellent story.
eternitys-shadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
pretty good! Paulina is so shallow, I bet not even a baby could drown in her! and babies can drown in like what? 2 inches of water? anyway, good! and write more!