Reviews for Getting her
Taij Zann Rung chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Oh...Thats sad...-sniff- poor teazer...

Very well written, well done.
Chimalmaht chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
That was so sad. His good-bye to Teazer would've made me cry, except the fact that my dad's sitting right by me and I couldn't get away with crying. Thanks for the quote at the end though; made me laugh. I hope Griddlebone will appear in the sequel. This is one of the first stories I've read where I've liked her. Congrats. See you at the board.
Attila the Conqueror chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
Aw, a not joint review.

I knew it was Demeter because I know how Macavity thinks. Who else would he chose? The only queen as pretty as her would be Bomba, but she's to outgoing to be an easy target. As for Poe...I'll be seeing her on the board with my trusty shotgun. MWAHAHAHAHA! But everyone else hating him makes me feel unique. And, at times, unloved. Oh well.

Such a sad ending, you did it very well. *applauds* You wrote my tom very well too. I love him. I'd ask when the next update was, but there won't be any more updates. So, when's the sequel?
Lozzypop chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
*whimpers* Ok, I'll admit it, I cried. I cried when Roquefort was tucking Teazer in and I cried again when she went looking for him. Poor Tiny Teazer *sobs*

"There's so much we didn't do yet."

In the words of my sister, 'Oh my God!' *sobs*

This story has been a masterpiece from start to finish, I know a story is good when I really care about all the characters (except maybe Macavity *hisses*). I got knots in my stomach reading this chapter, and that is my criteria for an excellent piece of writing, it makes you feel something, whether it's happy, sad or even giddy at times.

Another thing I must admit is the fact that it takes a lot for me to like an original character, I really liked Roquefort. In fact in my opinion he is now an honorary Jellicle.

I can't wait for the sequel now, will Griddlebone be showing up? It's just the conversation with her and Roquefort about keeping an eye on Teazer gave me ideas, lol. Griddlebone may be one of the only felines who can shed light on Roqueforts' death.

Yay, I guessed right, and I'm glad I'm giving you ideas, I feel like a muse, hehe *pictures herself being all muse-like* hmm, maybe not.

I'm really jealous about the polar bears, we can't ride bears to school here, there could be a law against it, I'm not quite sure. Maybe people think that it could interfere with the motor vehicles upon the roads of our fair country. I have something else to confess, I never used to drink tea, it's only recently that it has become a bit of an addiction. I think it's an acquired taste.

Aww, my reviews make your day, I'm touched *grins a lot* And now as a great story comes to an end I congratulate you on updating frequently (thats something I have to get better at). I also hope you know that I'll be eagerly awaiting the sequel, and adding you to my fave authors list *grins*

I think this is my longest review ever, yikes.
Super Poet Gurl chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
Well, I meant I was just going give you a brief reply to the story as a whole. I loved the ending. Not Roquefort dying of course, but the end of the chapter was very sweet. Macavity Obsessor knows that I hate her love. I don't think she cares. Well, I'm going to try and write. Waiting on the sequel!
Broken Smyl chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
Hmm, I wonder who it could be... This ir a really great story. I like the phrases, the way you portray the Cats...everything.

Oh, what color are you dyeing your hair?
Mystitat chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
Hmm..the queen that Roquefort kidnapped...the obvious answer would be Demeter, but I'm hoping for something more interesting...Jellylorum? _
Lozzypop chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
I think the queen is *stabs in the dark* Demeter. Hehe. Great chapter by the way. So Roquefort has confided in Cat Morgan, well sort of. That does seem safer in a way, so he knows that something is going on and Rumpleteazer could be in trouble. Rumple is still as cute as ever, and the other characters are great too. About Griddlebone and Roquefort you've got me thinking, is she going soft on him, or has Macavity assigned her to watch him? Argh, I think way too much sometimes.

Heh, tea biscuits are great too, although you get to the bottom of your cup of tea and there are all biscuit crumbs at the bottom *pulls face* not nice. Stereotypes are fun, how are those polar bears getting on by the way? *winks* I wish I had a polar bear...well not really, too big to take care of I suppose, give me a pet dog anyday.
Super Poet Gurl chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
Krissy you're going to get a lump review. I'm not going to comment on ever chapter just the story as of yet okay. Poor Griddle, feeling the guilt of setting up the one she loved. Poor Roquefort, being tricked into being a bad guy. Poor Teazer, who doesn't know the truth. Poor Cat Morgan, I fear something bad will happen to him. Poor queen who I suspect is Demeter, being taken off to Macavity. DAMN FREAKING MACAVITY! I hate him so much!
Attila the Conqueror chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
Hello! You get a joint review! Again!

JL: Hah! He took Demeter!

Chi: So, I'm Chiimy now. You always have a new name for me. Chimmers, Chiimy, etc.

JL: *rolls eyes* Obviously a typo, Chi. I'm getting tired of chasing you around the board too. That's why we started the little chat we had. Turned out pretty well, no?

Chi: You used our Poem *happy dance*

JL: *happy dance*

Chi: *tries to think* Sorry, my brains a little fuzzy after the posting party we just had. It was fun! And loud.

JL: What can I say? I like loud things. I throw great parties. Aren't I modest? LOL

Chi: I wonder if Cat Morgan will find out about Roquefort.

JL: I wonder if Griddlebone will tell Morgan.

Chi: I wonder if Macavity will find out they switched jobs.

JL: O! I hope he does! Violence solves everything, you know.

Chi: that reminds me of art last year...*remembers*

JL: *shakes head saddly* Poor poor Chi.

Chi: *continues to remember*

JL: Well, since Chi's pretty much dead, I guess I speak for both of us when I say update again soon. Also, we hope you didn't ruin your hair. It'd be our fault...sorta. Bye

Chi: Bye!

JL & Chi in unison: Hollah Back, Gangsta Sistah!
Lozzypop chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Aww Teazer is adorable "I know it's a fish." hehe. I love her. Macavity's still evil *growls* I'm surprised how Roquefort stood up to Macavity yet I'm not in a way, if you get what I mean. I thought he was in too deep and that he'd agree with anything Macavity said, just so Teazer wouldn't be hurt, but then again he's angry about the situation he's in and wants it just to be him who pays and not Teazer.

Griddlebone is fantastic, I've always had a soft spot for that particular character, and I like your interpretation of how she ended caught up in Macavity's web. Is it just me or do I sense something between her and Roquefort?

Yay for exams being postponed, I wish we had blizzards over here, maybe exams would be changed over here too if there were. I can't see it happening though myself.

I don't think I have ever slept 20 hours. Though I have slept about 15 hours once I think, I was very very tired at the time.

Tea is dinner. It's different all around England, some say breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While others (me) say breakfast, dinner and tea. Out of curiosity were you picturing it as having a cup of tea and some scones with jam and cream? That's more suited to elevenses really, lol. Am quite hungry now talking about scones. I'm one of the few people I know who really live up to stereotype that way, I do love having a cup of tea and a scone (pronounced scon, not scone, I'm not posh enough, lol).

Gah, people should really stop me rambling on and on. Anyway, love the story and can't wait for more *grins*
Chimalmaht chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
I'm so glad my computers letting me review this. It's not been letting me review some things lately, and I wanted to leave a review for my fellow Gangsta Sistah. Anywhozzles, what was I going to say? Oh yeah! Roquefort shouldn't have gotten himself into this. Although, he really didn't have any choice, I suppose. *sigh* What a terrible predicament he's in. I get to oink in different ways though. Such as eagerly, enthralled, and so on. It's so much fun. Have you been re-written as the Mystery Woman yet? Well, I'm off. Actually, not yet. Email me about that confessions thing we're doing with Poe and Mima, kay? I'm a wee bit confuzzled. Mima messed me up. Now I'm off!
Attila the Conqueror chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
Hey Gansta Sistah!

Remember, our "warm" weather isn't so warm to us, so yes, I got a cold. Well, actually, I'm really cold tolerant. When everyone else is in ski jackets, I'm still in a t-shirt, doing a happy dance. *happy dance* But I'm over it now, and can talk again. *super happy dance* The blizzard is causing you to update all of your stories, Bah-day! I still think Canada (I should start spelling it with a K, for Krissy.) Kanada has better weather than boring old Washington.

Don't forget the duck cheese gangsta sistah (me and Chi are going to disguise a brick of cheese as duck cheese)! Peace out Krissy-Lids.
etcies chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
that sure was long...
Mystitat chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
*envisions eerie "Jaws" music playing in the background of this fic*