Reviews for Watcher
SortingHat chapter 13 . 9/8
Unfortunately there must've been some side effect of the memory lifting as now I got a leakage and forgot everything of this story! :O Where is the thought police when you need them?
SortingHat chapter 10 . 9/8
The dark lord's back or his front? Which is better his back or front? Anyways why doesn't Hogwarts have an internal liberal card that allows students to check things out and if they don't have a marked record as a *troublemaker* by their 2nd year then they include an upgrade to the *restricted* section.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/7
You might as well have made Harry mute as there is very little speech in this fic. I call this a *fast food* fic great for the rush but very little details and a lot of time skipping. I feel like this is *In n Out* burgers going in one way and out the other!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/7
Too many transitions with little details can ruin what otherwise would be a beautiful story. It is like being in Portland Oregon during rush hour where sometimes it takes forever to get to the next scene then suddenly it's stop n go. No real sense of balance.

But then again you obviously seem to be in this for the cheap thrills,shits and giggles rather then wanting something well done. You seem to be the new celebrity but celebrities don't get you far with me.

Do you think Harry would really be that compliant without using a little bit of wisdom to be wandering off just to defy orders and do something on his own for once?
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/7
So what is AU about this?
Completely Lazy Person chapter 11 . 7/28
OMG. Another Sasuke Uchiha...
Completely Lazy Person chapter 8 . 7/27
So. I'mma say this: Woah. Snape... Cello... WOAH...
Completely Lazy Person chapter 7 . 7/27
I'm sorry I haven't review before Chapter 7. I was caught up in the story. Please know that your story is great.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 7/3
The story is quite interesting. I notice you said you'd update as long as you are alive but not when or how often. I hope you are alive and do post again. I truly like your perspectives and enjoy the inner commentary.
Helene Nightfire chapter 15 . 6/24
Even if it takes ages it would be nice to see the plot line resolved. You were doing fine. Interesting story and well enough written for fanfic. The typos would only bother the grammar nazies...
Thanks for sharing! & feel free to bless us with more.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 15 . 4/24
Great! I was a bit confused at the ending though, who was the spy? Davies?
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 15 . 4/13
It's been eight years. Hi!
Aga1709 chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Outstanding story :)
Reymen chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Nothing in how you portraied harry until now tells me that he would want to change anything. It seems forced to start talking about that.
TayMalfoy chapter 15 . 11/8/2014