Reviews for I Think You're Gonna Like It Here
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Squids?im going back to megatron!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The squid can only be topped by the Minicons how you write them.
Kittona chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
starscream being attacked by a squid...*bursts out laughing* I like!
Systemscrash chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Damn that squid!

D
Decepitcon project XD chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i like it epspaeilly the minicons unoffical base was kind of funny
Whispatchet chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was just as good as the fist one! And you even kept the squid! Ha! This is fantastic! I don't think Jetfire gets enought attention... and Starscream NEVER gets attacked by squids! Bravo *goes of to read more stuff*
Kim Kinne chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
_

WOW!

the squid is still there!
Kim Kinne chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
do another one where Jetfire has to explain why there's a squid in the base!(lol)
Jamoaca chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
They kept the squid? How cute. Does it have a name? The part in the 'wreck' room was funny. I thought the part about the mural was really funny for some reason.
SaphireStars chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I must not laugh, I must not laugh. Mom thinks I'm doing a school report slaggit! I CAN'T laugh. *bursts out laughing and gets grounded*

~~One Week Later~~

*glares* I hate you... but I love your writing...

Conclusion: keep writing and I'll let you off for getting me in trouble.

Bye,

SaphireStars
Pivot chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*giggles at the Minicons*

'Possibly the slowest race Jetfire had ever seen, yet spectators had gathered to shout encouragement and/or abuse from the sidelines.'

Downshift: *calling * That's 'cause they won't let me and Incinerator race any more. I want races, slaggit!

Quiet. *further giggles at Starscream and then at Jetfire* Although I now wonder about Smokecree. Just don't let him feed any ducks.

Eh, no time. Good fic, anyway - 'twas fun
digitalautobot chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
cool story. i like the giant squid. name it.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Anyone ever tell you you have a knack for combining humor with introspection. Hilarious, and a little glimpse of Jetfire's first impression of Satrscream.
ckret2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Of course, someday Jetfire's gonna have to explain WHY there's a squid in the base... good fic, as always!

~ckret2
V-Amy chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
One word: Hah! *mental image of minicons wreaking havoc in room with a pic of prime and megs cooked over a spit* whee, they kept the squid! whee, the squid tried to eat starscream! *luv* terrific images of utter madness (that could actually happen) you have going.