Reviews for Turk Redemption
Galacticwolf chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I like this story so far, there is one problem though. You said that Tseng recruited Vincent to the Turks, however I'm pretty sure that Tseng is under 30 so he wouldn't have been alive when Vincent was a Turk.
Morrigan the Nightmare Queen chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
You are a marvelous writer, and I'm enjoying this story a great deal. Adding Vincent and Yuffie to the mix was just the icing on the cake! I admit to being a Yuffentine fan, tho' I know it wouldn't work, and seeing my two favorite characters bouncing off of the Turks was wonderful.

If you're interested- I run the Official Fanfiction University of Final Fantasy, for writers who *don't* know how to write the FF canon. (Though I somehow doubt you'd need it.) If you're interested, we'll soon be inaugurating a Graduate program, for people who *do* know how to teach those who don't. You yourself, as one of the graduate staff, would be a character in the story. The motto of all Fanfiction Universities is "Learning Through Pain," which ought to tell you plenty.

The University campus is located at if you're interested. Whatever you choose to do- please continue this story! I'm enjoying it very much, and I'm looking forward to seeing the False Turks get their comeuppance!
SlaveofStrife chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aww, I love this so much! I just adore Reno and the Turks!

Going straight to my favs, you have a beautiful style of writing. Loved the description. Keep it up!
Magyck Ravan chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
OOC-ness aside, I like the character dynamics here.

Nice story
mibi chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
We! I'll probably mention something on the board but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the first chapter. I love to read new material because I'm an author myself (of original as well as fan fiction).

But anyway, bravo! I really think this chapter set a good tone for how this story will progress. I loved your portrayal of Reno. His character is such as it was in the game - i.e. you can never really tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy. His persona is really elusive and I think you've captured that beautifully. _ As far as the rest of the gang, I don't think I've read enough about them to get your characterization of them yet. But if they are as well done as Reno is so far, I'm sure I will be excited to read more about them.

Technically you also seem to be on the upper end of quality. _~ Your writing is very mature, and the only thing I would suggest is getting a beta to take care of those silly spelling errors that pop up in even the most seasoned of author's works. I HATE spelling errors so I understand how annoying it is to go and fix them. (*clears throat*, if you need a beta, I'd be happy to do the honors! hahah!)

Anyway another thing you may want to think about is watching your verb tense agreement. Keep yourself on track with which tense you're in. It's difficult - trust me I know. I've been teaching English to Japanese children/people for a while. _ But even though you have a good grasp on it, it can still come back to haunt you. Again, nothing a beta couldn't fix for you. Often, it's much harder to catch errors in your own work than in someone else's.

Anyway, in conclusion, a masterful first chapter! I'm really curious to see how this works out for the characters considering they have to work with Vincent and Yuffie. Will you bring in the other members of AVALANCHE that we know so well? _~ Well, I'm off to read the next chap to find out.

Great great job!
space mermaid chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
You want me to be HARSH? HARSH WITH THIS WONDERFUL WORK O-wow this was awesome. :D One of the downright best, kick-ass Turk!fanfictions I have ever read. And I am a gigantic Turk!fanfiction whore're being praised above many many writers and stories I've read.

Don't worry at all about being OoC because this is an amazing story and all the characters are portrayed perfectly. Your writing style is wonderful, your chain of events and way of bringing the story together is amazing, and your detail is top-notch. Please continue this, I'm dying for more.

Damn this is awesome.

Yrena Atari
Stoyrah chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
(Been forever since I signed on to )

J0, Sto from the TB.

This is good, the Turks are a bit different, but, that's also adressable in your storyline so it's all good.

I hope to see more of this, from what I've seen it's going to be really good.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
really like this. I hope you make a Reno/Yuffie out of this somehow p
Chaos Zero chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Found my email and password! *Changes to new email* Ha!

Now I can review. Great stuff you have going on here. Very interesting read. Your grammar is good, and the story isn't lacking much. I found the Turks to be abit OOC, but it goes with the story. They haven't been doing Turks stuff in awhile, so they DID change.

You caught my attention with the last bit of the story. Adding my two fave characters near the end. You're such a tease. ;)

Anywayz, continue with this good fic.