Reviews for I'm Impressed
annibelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hahaha, this was awesome! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Okay so, I know this review is weird I mean 8 years past away from it! But I was going very past fanfcis, so I found this. It was so funny. I mean you catch every charecter and I couldn't stop laughing! It was awesome, first fanfic that I laugh like a crazy. Asdfghg anyway, well , have a good day! :D
Yoyo addict chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
OK. I've read this 8 times, and every single time I burst out laughjing. Seriously! I love your Hurlry/Charlie drama, and throw in /shannon, and you get "pure popcorn". LOL!
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Okay. I'm laughing from the beginning.

""Let me paint you a picture. You, a fish, and a fire pit. You, a fish, and a fire. You, a burnt charred thing on a stick, and no eyebrows. Do you get me?""

Priceless.

"Hurley clapped the other man on the back. "Dude, this is you." He gestured to his foot. "This is food." He held up a small piece of driftwood. "This is food made by you." Heaving himself to his feet, he dropped the driftwood on the sand and began stomping on it viciously, crying out in a high-pitched, effeminate voice, "NO! NO! SHIT, HE'S GOT SOME KIND OF SAUCE! OH SWEET JESUS! NO…!""

Bloody priceless.

The squirrel dream? Freaking bloody priceless.

The dialogue is so Hurley and so Charlie. I love you.

""Because I go like a freight train and make the ladies scream like a steam whistle."

and

"That Claire told her she wanted to slather me in peanut butter and suck me like a Tootsie Roll pop until she found my gooey center."" made me die a little inside. In a totally good way.

Uhm, seriously, your Hurley and Charlie are awesomeness personified. That is all.
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OMG! This was brilliant. Amazing, smashing, fantastic, magnififcant, excellant, bloody wicked and every other adjective that means it was great. It made me laugh and sigh and aww and smile and it was just so BLOODY BRILLIANT! Thank you so much for writing this story.

Toodles, Hermione Carsson
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh... My... Gawd. I was ROLLING! This is by far the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life. I LOVED it, absolutely LOVED it. Hurley and Charlie are the best. Keep it up, PLEASE!

-Tori
Alabelle chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This is so good! I love it! I can't wait to hear more from you!
WomanofMystery chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Note to self: Never read one of mnemosyne23's stories when you're sat at a computer in the university library because you will laugh and everyone will stare at you like you're a crazy person.

It was the bit about Claire wanting to find Charlie's gooey center that did it.

I love this story. You wrote everyone really well and I kept having to fake-cough to hide the fact that I was trying not to laugh again.
barb1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Too cute!

(I read your trick or treat Firefly story and was so impressed i popped in to see what your other stories looked like)
seghen chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i literally broke into peals of unstoppable laughter during this story, especialy the squirrel dreams part and when she figured it out. HYSTERICAL.
Merry2BLost chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You had me laughing so hard tears started falling. You are bloody brilliant! Thank you so much for story and the laughter. Please continue because you truly have a gift for writing. Carry on!
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Your stories are great, always so funny and sweet and make me feel all warmy and dreamy inside. Keep it up! :D
EllaMuffin chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
AMAZING!
kiss316 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
"You're special. You're the specialest special person since Spec first met Ial and decided to pop the question."

...Interesting way to attempt to convince someone they're special... *sigh* so Charlie... I adored this. It was so simple, yet so romantic and lovely at the same time. I cannot express enough times how much I enjoy your fics which focus on Charlie/Claire with Hurley put in to talk some sense into Charlie repeatedly. You have it all down perfectly and I really admire that. And the ending was just classic. Erotic squirrel dreams... it's honestly too classic. I loved this!
maraschinomaniac chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Oh how peachy was that! Very romantic and great capturing of characters.