Reviews for Life in Moderation
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
witchfingers chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Or maybe he just knows that words don't do much in real life besides get you into deeper shit-holes.

yes yes yes
Sunruner chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Absolutely love that balance you have here You only say *just* enough to get the action across, but with enough pauses and breaks in the text to give the reader time to digest and elaborate on what they just read.

I hate my homework so much right now, but once I finish this essay I'm coming back and reading this fic of yours.
Hellina-Bertinelli chapter 21 . 5/1/2009
OMG that was so awesome i want to cry! U are beyond good your totally awesome!
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 15 . 9/11/2008
LOL Rat-Man? YOu Canadians have all the fun. My boyfriend's in British Columbia and he has well.. no.. wait okay he has nothing.

Man I haven't read this story in a while- I couldn't remember what I reviewed and what I didn't. I just started watching InuYasha again on CN. And now I can't remember some of the people. But I always remember how much I love the Kagura/Sesshy pairing.

And this is still a complex story
Nasuto91Thehalfdemon chapter 21 . 3/30/2008
I really enjoyed your story even though it took me most of springbreak to read, and everything. Thank you for writing it and everything. I like how you displayed each character, you did an awesome job, and should consider writing again whenever you step back into this phase.

-Nasuto(The purple eyes, white/silvery hair female inuyasha.)
Kagura-Roseh chapter 21 . 3/27/2008
Wow! I LOVED your story! You have so much talent - keep writing! This is my favorite anime pairing, and you have made it even better!
hokagegodessarya chapter 21 . 1/21/2008
absolutely love it! but... i feel bad for kagura and everyoneTT loved the story line, and i like the couple too (if i didn't i wouldn't have read it at all)

arya minato and itach
Millady chapter 21 . 2/18/2007
I should say that am for reading this whole fic there is more than six months... And alone now I got to arrive at the end... And I am surprised, ah, is really wonderful, a little difficult to read, due to my primary English, but, excellent, if I captured the ideas well.

A hug and continue...
Chalcodes chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This was the first story I read on Fanfiction. I love this!
Millady chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Humm...

I like that...

Some dark, but good!

Sorry my english...I't very bad!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 21 . 1/26/2007
omg, that was such a good story! I luved it! write more soon k?
Dark Mistress chapter 21 . 12/17/2006
That was a great story! MAke a part 2 while i go read sum more of your stories!

Your Welcome!
Sakarya chapter 21 . 12/10/2006
o.m.g this is one of the best story's i've read in a while. it's so different. i love it. your a really good writer, and i enojyed reading your story :)
Sakarya chapter 19 . 12/10/2006