Reviews for Every Time
Star Tiger chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
he BETTER get back his vision
Star Tiger chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
O.K a LITTLE weird
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
very OOC, but you have a interesting and unique writing style. your characters, while most certainly not the ones portrayed in Inuyasha, were well-developed as their own people. I'd be interested if you've written anything not fanfic-related? is my email, if you have written anything, i'd love to read it.
ithiliengirl108 chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
This story is awesome! And extremely sad... *tear*

But I loved it all the way through; you have an amazing way of making the words flow.

I'm faving this for sure!

~ithilien~

Where are Inuyasha, Kagomae, and Shippo? Ack! Lack of closure!... But thats ok, there is plenty of Miroku hotness to distract me...
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Gosh I'm only on chapter 2, but the story is so good. Can't wait to read the rest.
RaindropLightwave chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
Great fic! I enjoyed reading it very much. Your story got me wanting to read more till the end. Thanks for writing this!
xwexarexpilotsx chapter 15 . 3/7/2006
I
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 15 . 3/1/2006
beautiful piece that sums up the ending.
blusorami chapter 15 . 2/27/2006
Aws -tear- that was rather sad. Ah -hugs and kisses- it was good anyway, and a very good ending. Luvs ya -blu
Dreammistress Jade chapter 15 . 2/27/2006
It's moments like these that I really REALLY wish i had some sort of artistic ability. I have such lovely pictures in my head for the epilogue and the end of the last chapter but I know there's no way I can transfer them onto paper. :( Such is the fate of those who cant draw. Anyways I did like the ending although it seemed a bit abrupt. Still I think the whole story was pretty fast-paced (well maybe not before they got captured but other then that) so it suits it. Nice job, I hope I see work in the Inu yasha section from you again. Frankly, I'm drifting away from the fandom so I kind of need some good stories to anchor me back again. :)

~Toodles!~
chinesetakeoutt chapter 15 . 2/27/2006
Aw...

A sweet but sad ending.
darkfallenangel666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
this is sad
not member chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
I love it! Just one thing...YOU JUST HAD TO KILL KOHAKU DIDNT YOU? WHY IS IT EVERYONE DOES THAT? Kohaku is so adorable...I named my cat after him...Im 13 and I HAVE A CRUSH ON KOHAKU! HES 11!But Miroku is my main man, kill him and I might have to hurt ya...Over looking that, keep up the good work!
smartalleck chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
you made me read fast so i could find out what happened! this is something i want to keep reading (which is saying something because i get bored easily) keep it up.
blusorami chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
O.O that was cool. Poor Sango x.x and I wonder what exactly Naraku told Miroku... x.x I don't like this much... I really don't trust Naraku. Not at all. But thats okies. I'm sure that they'll get out somehow. -huggles and kisses- luvs ya. -blu