Reviews for Hoping Against Hope
riverrat chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Another great work of yours. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews than that...
A beautiful story. Even though I'm not too wild about this pairing it was well worth reading.
loveretriever chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh my gosh! Such a darn cute story! :)

I am a sucker for cute xD

Good job - very creative
master-moehri86 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
a very sweet and romantic story, very nice :)
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is so heart-wrenching sad at the beginning ("No doubt he was ashamed that he’d ever found her attractive, wondered how he could have ever been so deluded." oh, my dearest Minerva ...) I was ever so glad, you wrote a happy ending ...
Ysilme chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
A breathtakingly sensible and beautiful little love-story, and a delightful reading. You make the thing between them both really working... The pairing is my favourite one, though I don't find many stories where it is actually working out realistically.
HerOwnMinerva chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Such a beautiful hope...It really was complete...It had everything one could HOPE you did, in my opinion, manage to write one of the best Minerva and Severus fics...and you are great at what you do, so please continue to do it for the pleasure of us all! As always, happy readings and plotful writings!

All my best,

Vee017 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Fantastic! This was a great Snape/McGonagall, thanks so much for writing it. the interaction was perfect as was their reflections and povs about each other:)
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Aw. How cute. :) This is my favorite pairing, though I'm a member of close_contrast so that should be no surprise. This was so sweet and I love sweet, happy endings. Thanks for writing something so beautiful.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was really beautiful! It made me shiver sometimes and I had the luck to read without any interruption of my little brother :-)

Great story, great pairing and great dialogues!

WeepingRapunzel chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
It was nice. Very nice. Sweet, and tasty. Very nice descriptive backgrounds.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Well, it's official, I'm now hooked on this pairing, and it's all your fault. Smile! This was fabulous!
Skye chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
that was a really good one!the descriptions...everything! i culd see it in mai mind...wowie...
Vertigo chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Excellent fic. I enjoy your writing. Thank you.
Run Wild chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
At last, FFNet has let me in to review. A story about a young man (Snape) with an older woman, who was his ex-teacher, rocks the boat even more than the SS/HG pairing - so well done you! Love indeed knows no boundaries and one person is not necessarily all things to another but, if we are to meet as equals, we come to accept what is different within ourselves as well as take pleasure in what is the same. Rationalisation aside then, this is an absolutely beautiful story. There are so many things that work in this. In particular, the scene in the garden which is poignant, well paced, slow and gentle. Also, the fact that he didn’t show up immediately to her rooms was heart-breakingly realistic and had me almost with a lump in my throat. Then he is there – ah! Little things like that just capture the imagination and make it more real. And as for the characterisations – well, you have surpassed yourself, yet again. There are many more and I could go on for pages but, suffice it to say, this has been a delight to read.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Absolutely superb! It's so wonderful to see a May December romance where the December is a vital older woman! :D