Reviews for To Be Loved
Hiss of my Heart chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Owo! I've never read digimon fic, I loved it! _ So nice! I like yuri, I have avatar fics if you wanna read! So nice! Congratulations!

ps: Sorry for my english!
Nasumi-Ail chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I liked it 3. It was very unique D ...In a good way. And you're author notes at then end and begginning make me laugh. I can just imagine the Digidestined running around your head telling you all this stuff 3
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Sorimi! yay! Awesome story, and yamato really is bad with explaining things apparently. Great great job! More Sorimi! :chants: and yes, i must be crazy to read that WHOLE authors note, or i just really liked the story (going with the 2nd one...)
Alea chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
awh so cute . i loved it!
Ishida2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
really, reaally sweet story.

Longing for more, please.

I'm so very happy that there is someone writing on again.
Kino chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was really good. I like the POV between the

two. I hope you make more mira/somi fics. Hope to read more. The beginning suprised me a bit.
termite2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
hey u,it's ur ex..well um dam this story is really good.. i actually think that its better than unexpected...well um ure story made me cry because i felt just like mimi for a second wen she saw sora kissing that other reminded me of wen u were kissing susie and i called...i wish our "story" would end like this one..well luv u bye...
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Well, it was refreshing to see something for this couple. I like them, but there's really not that much out there about them. It was kind of nice, but I do have a few things to point out.

The author notes that crop up kind of take away from the story. It's a little irksome. Second, why would Sora be 'in love' with Taichi when she was dating Yamato? For that matter, when in the time period does this happen? Obviously some point in the future, since Mimi has moved back to Japan (why did that happen, anyway? I thought her parents liked it in New York?), but still...

And why is Daisuke calling T.K...T.K.? Daisuke never did it. Davis did, but not Daisuke, since Daisuke knows Takeru and not T.K. See what I mean? And Davis wouldn't be doing it now anyway, since they're friends, and he only did that to tease him. Why was T.K. even acting like that to a sensible suggestion? That concerns me. They don't argue like that really, and it hints at things that interest me. Not just the concept of Daisuke/Takeru, but the fact something could be wrong for Takeru to be so snippy.

All in all, while it was written decently, it really is sort of cliche. I know you can get better, though, and I'm encouraging you to do so. What about the problems Mimi and Sora could have in a long-distance relationship? Something to think about, isn't it?

I look forward to your next offering. :)