Reviews for And So Life Goes On
cztelnik chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
This was a difficult story to read. Harry should feel a lot more nervous - he doesn't seem to understand what a narrow escape he had. Kind of sad that he didn't listen to Severus and take his pill with food but that's his nature from birth - he survived - and upchucking daily when he could avoid it isn't a good survival technique.

Either way, kind of happy that Harry is taking time to make a choice and that both Draco and Severus are giving him that time. At least that's my personal take on it - hopelessly romantic and all ")

Living wills, DNR's, POA's these are all things most of us don't care to deal with - always think there will be time...but if you have a choice, the person/people in charge of your affairs should know you well, and be able and willing to make choices you'd want or you might end up starring in your own little RL horror story. Happens every day to people in the blink of an eye.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Hehe, had to check if this was a horror because I could totally see Harry's memory being erased again by Albus.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Yes, this chapter is the turning point. The issue in JKR's Harry and here the same is Albus and Hermione are people who are confident making the best decision they feel they can make and once done they may feel sadness about circumstances but not guilt - because *they've done the best they could*. They don't however make decisions 'that the another person would make for themselves'...they often don't even think about that and if they did *they wouldn't consider it important*.

That's the horrible or wonderful truth. For Harry, because he always wants to have control to make his own decisions so it is a nightmare to be trapped by others. Albus probably won't ever agree with that point of view, perhaps it isn't what he would choose for himself.

I suspect for Harry it's far worse to be trapped by love than by hate.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
I thought it was Snape but still am missing some clues I suppose because it isn't coming together properly. Still nine chapters to go though.
Saint Snape chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Although I liked the story I feel cheated. I wanted Severus and Harry together in the end not Harry with Draco. I also thought you left us hanging in the last scene with Severus and Harry. :(
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
I don't want this to be H/D! I want Snarry in all its glory! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
This was a lovely story
Elysia1 chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
No... how can it be over :) Really well written. Severus is such a stubbon arse I want to punch him. Hopefully he and Harry get together in the end :)
Pyrane chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Hard story.
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
oolie chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Really enjoyed this. I didn't have a problem noticing the shifts in setting/time but often didn't have a clear idea where or when I was at first. But that sort of thing doesn't bother me, especially when that confusion makes sense given Harry's condition. Congrats for spotting Dumbledore's despicable tendancies way back in '04. So many of us ignored or explained away those enormous flashing danger signs.
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Really intriguing now if had not read the authors note I'd admit to being completely lost. Maybe a bolder very important AN heading and a lette helping to divide the different tenses
Anyway. love it sort far so that you i must get back to reading.
L
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
It was wonderful story. I love them all - Harry, Severus and Draco. Thank you for writing this :)
beautiful fire warrior chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
hi! i really loved this story it was quite an adventure and i loved how your pros floooooooowed! ;)...The only suggestion i would have is probably to put in scene breaks...clearly seperating each scene. It was quite confusing not knowing if your reading from one scene or another. It was alittle too much guess work to properly enjoy a normal story... good thing this wasnt a normal story!
dem bones chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Ok, I just finished reading four of your stories which seem to have the reoccuring theme of Harry losing his memory and ending inconspicuously.

Especially the 'inconspicuously' part. I really love the plots and all but to be honest I really hate the writing style. In my head I imagine it's because it reminds me of a child yearning for something unobtainable, it's left me disappointed and unsatisfied but I have to admit it was a good tease to goad my goat and despite it all, the writing is so bittersweet that I can't resist being teased. I love the fact the writing style is consistant in the stories I've read so far.

I really love Snape here especially in the beginning of the fic and I loved how you developed Draco. A big pity though about what happened to Remus. Oh well.
tanisha chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
ummmm good but slightly confused as well, who gave the final say and does Harry ever find out who Teddy is? isnt he Remus' child?