Reviews for Bed of Lies
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
omg! _ i know how Jyou feels! it sucks, when people are just like, "an A? well, you always get one!" but do they know how hard it is to get it? do they? they always want more, they are always pushing for more! it is like, you just want to stop..you just want to give it all up...soemtimes, i wish to get a F, so that way next item i get an A, peopel would actually congratulate me...

i love this! how matt and jyou got together...and its...cool...i love tihs!
Kymaera chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I have always, and will always, love this story. You are amazing. ::hugs:: And, of course, it was this story that lead me to you, so that's an added bonus. ::grins::
sq chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
great job!
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
oh God! i never reviewed this story? i was just casually looking through my list of fav stories when i remembered some that i needed to add and then this one popped into mind. i read this story so long ago and not on this website, too that i kind of forgot about it! by golly, this was a mighty good story. no, excellent. scratch that, *superb* story! i feel like such a dork for not reviewing it! gah! okay, okay, enough with that, you're probably getting annoyed. i just loved this story, though. really and truly. it was...ahhhhhhhhh! it was just really really good!

p.s.

i don't usually sound this hyper but for a story this good i can turn into a real nut case.
Lilimon-Mimi chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Greeeeeeaaaaaaat~~~!VV
Ex-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
pretty! i love jyou x yamato! *squeal* and this was very well-written! *happy dance* more pretty jyou x yamato, please!
soulafyre chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Wow, that was angsty. Liked it though, kind of like h/c going both ways. And I like how it showed that they were both so alike and so different. I also liked the reference to Miko. Maybe you could do a sequel? Yes? Anyway, good work.
Skyfire chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
*squeek* i still love this fic, and it is really fun to read with the song Bed of Lies playing in the backround..it just puts yopu in the mood...
Empress of the Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Oh that was good. I like Jymato, I recently got converted to it after a one-off lemon turned itself into a great big series and I realised that Jymato was cool after all. I liked that a lot, it was nice.
Graveflower chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Best... songfic... ever. *gushing praise* I'd write something else, but i'm tired and can't think of many other ways to say best songfic ever. But I love the way you did Jyou, he is soooooooooooooooooo cool. I never know how to do him, so he just ends up being a background character, but amazing job.
JokaJoker chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Hooya! This iz so well written and squishy! You go, girl! D
Mattys Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I'm a die hard Taito fan... and I really really really liked this! It was very good!
boyneedstherapy chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
this story is well written, and I like it alot.

Yes,I know it's short but it's three in the morning and my brains not working properaly.
Skyfire chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
::Glomp's Rachel:: its good!::squeek:: i love it
Lyra-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
*Sighs* You did it again. Damn you. *Damn you* Onna! *Coughs* Never really thought of Jyou and Yamato as a couple, but I like it . Just a question...who would be the seme? *Ponders* Oooh...that is a tough one...I always saw Yamato as a Uke...but Jyou is so unsure of himself, that anyone could top him...hmmmm... Add that to the list of questions to ponder on a rainy day.