Reviews for Augur
iafaS chapter 1 . 4/16
heh, wonder what he would do if someone came over, pinched his cheeks and told him he was adorable?
Helena Lucia chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was gorgeous to read. I love how you get the sense of barely constrained irritation and a simmering resignation to patience, in his character. Beautiful work.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
interesting.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oooh... Someone's green with envy.

...Green...

Wait... How -old- are you again?
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is soooo creepy. To think all I love about Naruto's character is just a facade. Well done though.
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Interesting idea, well-executed.
SoumaMiho chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wooh! wtf! seriously this is like sooo plausible! i like it!
V chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome.
Kasumi9-9 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Whoa. . .

I love this story so much! Its like seeing Naruto from the villager's eyes, a reincarnation of their fears come to life. What if the Kyubi and Naruto where one and the same? What if Naruto was a role Kuybi plays to gains people's trust. It makes me doubt that the Naruto in the series is the real Naruto and I search my memories trying to find one specific moment that will prove that Naruto really exists.

Yet I remember that in those battles that were life-threatning in the last second he pulled on the demon's chakra. It sounds to. . . convenient. Acting all naive and loud-mouthed makes people trust him. . . its an interesting concept!

Hmm m m . . you never know. Masashi Kishimoto might pull this trick as a way to finish the series.

thanks for an awesome story. Please, please continue!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was a very intresting story. Thank you for posting it.
Gasp-x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
wow.

this is an amazingly original take on what's been done a million times over.

i really, really like it.

it just pulled me in.

and even the characterization of the kyuubi, who isn't seen as much, is great.

amazing job. (:
Emily Crane chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'm new to your stories, but the more I read, the more I love it all! is there any chance of you continuing this one-shot?
Zpiral chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Disturbing... I liked it.
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
LOL! I absolutely love kyuubi in this story. It's so realistic! I can definitely see him doing something exactly like this!
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/16/2007