Reviews for Augur
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
You mean shoving a giant chakra demon into an infant's body has consequences? Who would have thought!

But really, this is freaky and fantastic in every way. I've always loved the idea of the Fox as a sort of "Chakra Satan" - viciously clever, infinitely patient, and terrible in every way. So of course this story is right up my alley. I love the disgust the Fox has with a human body like a descended god. I love the unsettling little finale that this ruse may well go undetected as the Fox plays his part as the Hokage-seeking child people dismiss as a loudmouth until it's too late.

Job well done
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Intense. Did the Fox destroyed naruto s soul?
iafaS chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
heh, wonder what he would do if someone came over, pinched his cheeks and told him he was adorable?
Helena Lucia chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was gorgeous to read. I love how you get the sense of barely constrained irritation and a simmering resignation to patience, in his character. Beautiful work.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
interesting.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oooh... Someone's green with envy.

...Green...

Wait... How -old- are you again?
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is soooo creepy. To think all I love about Naruto's character is just a facade. Well done though.
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Interesting idea, well-executed.
SoumaMiho chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wooh! wtf! seriously this is like sooo plausible! i like it!
V chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome.
Kasumi9-9 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Whoa. . .

I love this story so much! Its like seeing Naruto from the villager's eyes, a reincarnation of their fears come to life. What if the Kyubi and Naruto where one and the same? What if Naruto was a role Kuybi plays to gains people's trust. It makes me doubt that the Naruto in the series is the real Naruto and I search my memories trying to find one specific moment that will prove that Naruto really exists.

Yet I remember that in those battles that were life-threatning in the last second he pulled on the demon's chakra. It sounds to. . . convenient. Acting all naive and loud-mouthed makes people trust him. . . its an interesting concept!

Hmm m m . . you never know. Masashi Kishimoto might pull this trick as a way to finish the series.

thanks for an awesome story. Please, please continue!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was a very intresting story. Thank you for posting it.
Gasp-x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
wow.

this is an amazingly original take on what's been done a million times over.

i really, really like it.

it just pulled me in.

and even the characterization of the kyuubi, who isn't seen as much, is great.

amazing job. (:
Emily Crane chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'm new to your stories, but the more I read, the more I love it all! is there any chance of you continuing this one-shot?
Zpiral chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Disturbing... I liked it.