Reviews for Who says we're too young to love?
saiyaman111 chapter 7 . 5/13
Color...hurt...gyaaaaaaagggg!
100 Veggie chapter 25 . 1/20
Awwww I don't want it to end! It's so cute. Love the bromance between Goku and Vegeta! And u nailed Vegetas and Bulmas relationship too. Love ur work,please right more!
vegetafangirl2006 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Looovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeddddd iiiitttt
vegetafangirl2006 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
LOVED IT
vegetafangirl2006 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Loved It
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Come on, Bulma's so OOC here... She wouldn't take Yamcha's shit like that. Knowing her, she'd probably start kicking his ass not trying to fight over him. You made her appear much to weak, BUT, you did kind of redeem yourself by having her decide to dump Yamcha's ass afterwards LOL
Bella Gaines chapter 24 . 2/5/2015
Awesome story you rock at writing story's
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
Amazing! I can say my favorite hsf ever, it was long, perfect, the characters were great. I feel bad for Rae she only wanted love and she loved the wrong person. Like always hate Yamcha! that fucking slut. Can't believe you were that young when you writed you have a lot future in here to bad you dont write anymore :(. Congrats Princess Panchi im waiting for youre return :)
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
AWESOME STORY! Loved it, faved it, read it, reviewed on it. Great it!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Oh no! The dreaded MOMS! I estimate a million pics before allowed to leave the house. XD
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
The ending, tho! .0.

WARNING: CUTENESS!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
The girls are smarter, the boys are stronger. So it's fair.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
You know what bothers me the most about this chapter?! I fucking hate... THAT I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW! :( I will return, my love... ( foreveralone)
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
This story is so freaking long!
...
I LOVE IT!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Lol. That conversation would go something like this:
"Goku's sweet."