Reviews for Who says we're too young to love?
crivera377082 chapter 15 . 1/19
I have noticed that you keep putting purple hair on Bulma im sure her hair is sky blue or and aqua mix blue it throws me off a little.
crivera377082 chapter 7 . 1/16
idk if krillens house was suppose to be blank but it was and no 18 house lol just wanted to point that out
wolf-girl87 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Hello Panchii! Long time no talk. I know you don't write anymore, well, maybe not fanfiction at least, but hopefully you've kept up with your writing in other ways. You may not remember me, but we used to chat regarding your stories back in 2003. For the past several months I've been search of this story to re-read, I had a dream about it, if that doesn't sound weird, then I'm not sure what else can. Anywho, in the dream the characters were playing what the way you wrote them, it took me a bit during that day to remember it was a fanfiction I read over 13 years ago.

Weird, I know. However, I wanted to let you know this, that even after 13 years have passed, and I have long since finished reading this story, amongst your others before you had taken them down, that I still love them to this day.

How did I remember this was your story? I recalled having saved my e-mails with you, and just typed in "Princess Panchii's fanfiction" into Google, and presto first link to pop up. Though, back then, I had found your stories off of other websites where the format wasn't messed up with time and updates to the websites.

If you come back to look at the format of this story, I'm sure it will annoy you to see how distorted it has gotten and congested. I would also like your story to live on. So, I have a formal request. Though, you may decline if you so choose.

Would it be possible if I can add your entire story to my fanfiction page, I will edit it, clean it up a bit, fix the spelling, and of course give you 100% credit and link it to you. I just want to make it legible on here, honestly.

When I came back from a very long hiatus of my own, I found my old stories to be congested like this one, and it took me some time to go through and fix just a handful of them. The majority of my old stories, I can no longer continue, for each of them had up to 5 additional chapters that were lost and/or corrupted when a virus got onto my old desktop. I still write every so often. Occasionally I will even post a new story too.

Anyhow, it was a pleasure being able to send you this, and for that I am grateful. If you choose to decline my offer (though I am unsure of when I would have the free time to clean up the chapters, due work and my business), I appreciate that you've taken the time to read this. If you are able to do so, feel free to e-mail me, or respond back to me through FF. :)

Have a wonderful evening, dear.

Best regards,
wolf-girl87
saiyaman111 chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
Color...hurt...gyaaaaaaagggg!
100 Veggie chapter 25 . 1/20/2016
Awwww I don't want it to end! It's so cute. Love the bromance between Goku and Vegeta! And u nailed Vegetas and Bulmas relationship too. Love ur work,please right more!
vegetafangirl2006 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Looovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeddddd iiiitttt
vegetafangirl2006 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
LOVED IT
vegetafangirl2006 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Loved It
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Come on, Bulma's so OOC here... She wouldn't take Yamcha's shit like that. Knowing her, she'd probably start kicking his ass not trying to fight over him. You made her appear much to weak, BUT, you did kind of redeem yourself by having her decide to dump Yamcha's ass afterwards LOL
Bella Gaines chapter 24 . 2/5/2015
Awesome story you rock at writing story's
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
Amazing! I can say my favorite hsf ever, it was long, perfect, the characters were great. I feel bad for Rae she only wanted love and she loved the wrong person. Like always hate Yamcha! that fucking slut. Can't believe you were that young when you writed you have a lot future in here to bad you dont write anymore :(. Congrats Princess Panchi im waiting for youre return :)
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
AWESOME STORY! Loved it, faved it, read it, reviewed on it. Great it!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Oh no! The dreaded MOMS! I estimate a million pics before allowed to leave the house. XD
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
The ending, tho! .0.

WARNING: CUTENESS!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
The girls are smarter, the boys are stronger. So it's fair.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »