Reviews for Recompense
Savvywolf chapter 14 . 4/18
I loved this trilogy so much. It was beautiful. The way you had Vader slowly trying to redeem himself was perfect. Also I loved the initial confusion when Luke and Vader found out their relationship, how they were like, Woah. For this story I only noticed one thing that bothered me continuity wise. When you talked about the blood debt that Vader had to pay you mentioned that the priest cut his hand in order to spill blood…. At that point in time there was no blood in his hands. The story doesn't depend on it however and the final result was more than worth it. Thanks so much for the read.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/28
It's great story
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Alright, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this. :D Other than a few rushed areas, I thought it was entertaining, amusing and a lot of fun. I know you're onto other fandoms now, but I'm glad you dabbled in this one for a time. :D
CrowX chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Oh, just reread the whole saga and I love love love it! So much. It's wonderfully written, a perfect plot and the characters done so well.
The best AU Star Wars book I've ever read!
Garbouw Deark chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
I love Castle in the Sky! I can't believe I didn't see the reference...But this trilogy was amazing, and one of the few that makes my top 10 list. I know that this wouldn't fit very well with any of the novels, and the a time travel would be shit, but I'm still sad to see it end.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Y'know, whe I started reading Innocence, I thought, 'hey, this fic is more humor than anything, there are thousands like that out there, noting special'. But, as it turned out, I was wrong.

I've read this trilogy and seen it going slowly from humor (almost satir, something really funny in any case) to angst, H/C and complete seriousness. These fics is unlike any other I have read. They have this special... thing. You're not afraid of making sacrifices, killing off characters for the 'greater good'. It's really funny trying to predict what's going to happen. (By the way, I have succeeded in predicting Bekme as a traitor, Vader getting paralyzed and then getting his youth back. And othr stuff, but I can't bother remembering it all.)

It was a real pleasure reading this, and I look forward to reading more of your SW works!
Mireilles3 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Hello, dear,

How could I missed this awesome story when it first came out, I'll never know but I'm glad I came across it last week :)

It was simply addictive, so right on the mark, and reminding me of the golden age of L/V AUs fics :) (sigh)
I wish you wrote more of those, and that I could write descriptions the way you do :)

Looking forward to anything L/V you might post again :) please?

Love
Mireille
Eve chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Wow. You did a great job with the Sith fortress and it's traps and the visions... Really well done. I applaud your imagination.
Eve chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Not a bad story, but I have to say... Why are you copypasting dialogues from the movies when, in this new context, they make no sense?

Let's say here:

"No more training do you require," he said at last.

They stared at him a moment. It seemed too much to comprehend. They were truly Jedi?

Yoda must have read their thoughts, because he shook his head slightly, grimacing as the injudicious movement stretched the burned skin of his neck. "No… not yet. One thing remains." He drew a deep, shuddering breath. "The Emperor." His eye fixed Vader's in a penetrating look. "You must… confront… the Emperor. Only then…. Jedi Knights you will be."

No, just... no. Luke may be or not a Jedi, but Vader is not a Padawan no matter what, I mean he's been trained for like fifteen years in the Jedi Temple. You cannot put them in the same bag just like that. Luke lacks experience, Vader does not; he's got different issues, of course, but dark Jedi or whatever, he is not an apprendice. What is there for him to learn?

Sorry about the criticism. It just pisses me off when a good idea is messed up. The story is quite interesting when you don't mindlessly stick to the script or put one character's dialogue in another's mouth.
Zombiegirl197 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
"What the stang is happening here?"

"The pirate's gone crazy!"

"Which pirate?"

"The short one!"

"Which short one, you idiot?"

"WHO YOU CALLING SHORT?"

Dude! I lol'd so hard because for a moment I was thinking "Wait...Edward Elric is here? OMG! Where's Alphonse!" XD Total Fullmetal Alchemist moment there. I love Ed's short rants! So friggin funny! Teehee!

But overall, i've already read all of your Reborn trilogy and I only came back here to comment on this part here. Yeah, I love how you made Vader have amnesia and have fun adventures with the Rebel Alliance! Wooo! I kept giggling throughout the whole stories.

Sincerely,

The Girl in the Mental Hospital
WrittinInStone chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
**Spoiler Alert**

I don't know how I feel about Anakin having another love interest. Actually, yes I do, I didn't like it, at all. I mean, Padme loved Anakin so much that she died when she lost him to the Dark Side.

I like Forenze...I liked her a lot, but I would have rather they had been friends.

Despite the implied consent by Padme at the end, it still seemed a smack in the face...disrespectful even.

I guess Padme wasn't the love of his life...what with her simply 'always having a a place in his heart'.

The rest of the story, though, was great, although like I said before, the last part kinda ruined it.
Theiata chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
"Vader grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him toward the throne room, keeping up the appearance of one of Jabba's underlings. But he did manage to make eye contact with his son, and the young man nodded in understanding."

Eye contact isn't so easy when wearing a mask... enthralling, anyway, gotto read on :-)
grace1237 chapter 14 . 11/22/2010
Awesome trilogy...I really enjoyed it :) Good writing, pace and characters.

Now...back to studies :(
anemix chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Yay! I really loved this trilogy, and especially this part! Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
Hi...

Ah...At last a happy ending...I know that one review will not justify the trilogy, seeing that I had read all three, 'Innocence', 'Experience' and 'Recompense'...

At first, it hard to imagine that Anakin will become a honour rebel officer but as I continued reading the story...It became easier to imagine...

When I was reading 'Experience', I can't help but pity Master Yoda for having to train two younglings that love to play around...That part was the cutest part of the story...

Vell,I know that most writers don't a very long review, so I just stop here...I truly like your story...

Keep up the good work... Take care...