Reviews for Recompense
jediryu chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
I really enjoyed this trilogy. I started it years ago, but never got around to finishing it until now. I liked the characterizations and the humor. The drama wasn't overwhelming and the whole story was paced well. I also liked the mental "speak" of R2 and Midnight. I really enjoyed the way you explored the Jedi Code and brought its weaknesses into perspective. In my own stories that I've written and posted, I too allowed the Jedi to marry and have families. I didn't like the way they were so outside the mainstream population in the prequels. Again, good stories. Take care, and May the Force be with you!
Sincerely,
jediryu
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
This trilogy was absolutely amazing. Thank you!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
Oh my! Is Rio giving her Padme’s dress? Aw, he is!

This was a great series. The profanity was something it could have gone without, but otherwise loved it. When Han was trying to figure out if the Skywalkers would still accept him, I was dying. And then the others started ganging up on him. He was terrified of Daddy…just as every young man should be :). And Anakin may have rejected the Dark Side, but Han, if you hurt his little girl he’ll have no qualms about Force choking you :). I’m not sure what I think of Anakin and Forenze. I’m usually a hopeless romantic and will see a cute relationship anywhere (Midnight and R2), but I had a hard time seeing that one. I think it’s just because I have a hard time seeing Anakin loving anyone after Padme. It was still a cute part of the story and it made sure that Anakin had a happier ending :). Loved this series.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Wow! I don't really like the Jedi from the pre-Empire days anymore. I like Boba Fett, though. He really proved himself. Whoa! And Anakin doesn't need the mask anymore! Yay!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
Nervous.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Okay, Boba is likable now.

Ah! No! Vader can't die. Oh, good! Leia still senses them.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
*crosses fingers* Please don’t kill Vader. Please don’t kill Vader. Please don’t kill Vader.

AAAAAAAAH!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
Oh, Palpatine is evil. That was horrible of him to show Luke Bekme :(.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Cheerful little ray if sunshine aren't you, Luke ;)? At least he didn't say "How bad could it get?"
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Yay! Leia knows. I love how clueless Han is, even when everything is staring him right in the face.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Wow! Vader’s story with the Tuskens is awesome. So when will he abandoned the name Vader?

Ha! Has Han even asked Leia yet? Or is taking care of the best man thing first? It wouldn’t surprise me :).

Ah! No! You don't go after Yoda. Bad Sith! Bad Sith!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Oh yeah, I forgot that Han didn’t know anything about Luke and Vader after Hoth.

Ha! Vader is really taking the daddy thing seriously…and Luke is having too much fun with the son thing. I would love to see Vader chase Luke down to try to swat him :)!

Wait! What!? Vader’s dressed as a Tusken?

Boy, Wookies can hold a grudge. And speaking of grudges, why is Vader working with Tuskens?
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Nope, Daddy isn't happy. Can't wait to see when Vader explains everything to Luke and Leia.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Oh, Daddy's not going to be happy about the way Jabba treats his little girl.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
The whole trial thing really annoyed me. That the dead should have any say in the judgement of the living even is laughable if I could accept that *all* these people achieved the supposedly difficult task of surviving death (including NON-Jedi Padme)... which I can't. I'm not sure what you wanted to achieve with this, but it just came out non-sensical. It sours the rest of the trilogy for me honestly.