Reviews for Awe of She
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
To be posted 23 Apr 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

TSL After Malachor V: Two of the crew members reminisce in their minds about some of what they have experienced on their journey.

The scenes flow, but they feel a bit rough. The phrasing is stilted, and the character’s voices are too close to one another to keep them apart if you did not read the chapter head. My suggestion is to re-read, edit, and rewrite. Let the scenes flow, don’t drag them from place to place.
Adrianna chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
You can't just leave the story like this! What happens next? I beg you to please continue!
sleepy seed chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
This is a great, fun read. It feels like I'm right back in the game in an especially gratifying cutscene. I am filled with particular glee to see Bao-Dur and his tech specialist skills utilized in a fic! He creeped me out intensely when I first encountered him in the game, and thus immediately became one of my favorite characters. Your Exile is quite different from mine, but it feels like my game nonetheless. I hope you update soon-!
Roach4Life chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Nice story, but with one "minor" error. Spoiler: G0-T0 is Goto, as he tells you after having enough influence with him. The hologramme is only a trick used by him. But only G0-T0 and the Exile know this.
Childe at Heart chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
It is really good so far. Please, though, update faster & possibly make chapters longer.
StatlerWaldorf chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I hope you're planning to continue this soon! I particularly love your Bao-Dur sections- very... well, very Bao-Dur.
AlishaChristine chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Aww this is cute lol sleepy Atton makes me giggle lol! Update soon!
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Ah, I love what you've done with Atton! Do I even want to know what's going on in there? XD

My only question is this: where's all the drama? Or is it passed, now that Arienne is safe on the Ebon Hawk? Ah well, either way, this had better not be the end of it! _
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I like this story already. But then, who couldn't like Bao-Dur? XD Anyway, it's good to see someone who can do KotOR some real justice here. I'll be reading on! _
AlissaD chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
This is great. I recently finished Kotor II. How you protray everyone is great. *P.S. I'm a Atton/Disciple fan. :D* Keep up the great work!
The Arbiter of Truth chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
Excuse me, Auther person... But g0-t0 is GOTO. If you look at the operations on Nar Shadda, you'll notice the droids. Find 3 hints, nd if your lucky, the droid will reveil his true self. 5 is the highest, and has the most chance.

Try it. It works.
RaeAnne chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Great chapters (I somehow missed three...hm)Going good, I am very much looking forward to the play between Revan and the Exile, and I suspect that friction between our two pilots Carth and Atton to be interesting to say the least. Can't wait for the next chapter!

RaeAnne -(-
snackfiend101 chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Aha. I personally lean more towards the 'Sith Lord' end of the spectrum-DSF consular. But wouldn't that mean you had two Guardians and a Consular, then? (Malak and Exile, and Revan). For the sake of balance, wouldn't the Exile be a Sentinel? And...I now have the game...but it keeps twigging out on me! T3 is stuck permanently doing donuts in the fuel depot... amusing though that is, it is extremely frustrating. Which is why I'm hanging out online. :(

Anyhoo, nice stuff. I've already read it on livejournal...when's the fifth chapter going to be out?
Red Mage Neko chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
ROTFLMAO

OH MY GOD! SO FREAKING FUNNY! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS SOON!