Reviews for A Stronger Tezuka
Shubhs chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Your story is pretty different, even if I were to consider the other fandoms.
I'd love to read more. Please update soon. :)
Aan chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Is this story discontinued? Then it is really tragic cause I am in love with this story so PLEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
Anu chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Your amazing!And you even managed to keep Tezuka in character despite the messed up situation he is in.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

Keep up the good work.

Don't let your guard down :p
raiTonight29 chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
oh my.. i think i know what has happened to Tezuka at Germany. Damn that Tetsu. Please update? Please? I'm loving this story and i was disappointed to find out that there was no other chapter after this. Please update soon? Please?
elegantillusions chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I'm not sure whether I'm ecstatic you're writing a Prince of Tennis fic, or because you just updated the Raging Racer's Heart... but you have good taste in anime :)
ambhi chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
please update when u get time
SweetMiyu chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
I heard about this kind of things a lot in my every day life. Real stories that you wish were you make yourself think coldly, and you make yourself deal because most of the time you can do so little. You see the signs and for their own good, because talking makes it all the worst for them, you don't say a thing. Because sometimes the only way you can help... You have to detach to survive. To be there another day and be able to help them.

I love reading. I love reading because i connect with the characters. I can't avoid it. I can do it in real life but not here.

I can't finish your be told i wish i could forget it. It makes me such an hippocrat but...

sorry.
Liehben chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
Hi!

I just had to review your story because I'm enjoying it so much! I love Tezuka angst and I have to say your story is one of the best I've read so far. I love the way you describe his reactions. Chapter 7 is my favorite so far because you made Fuji's sister aware of Tezuka's condition without having to make Tekuza OOC. Congratulations on that. And there was so much angst that I could hardly breath! I love to see Tezuka vulnerable... makes me want to hug him tight and never let go. I hope he'll get more and more vulnerable as the story progresses. I'm looking foward to some more Atobe in the story because I adore the Tezuka/Atobe relationship. I think Atobe can be of great help on Tezuka's recuperation. I can't wait for the next chapter! And I'm sure at some point Tezuka-sama will have to break down... you know, there will be a point in which he'll be no longer able to hold back his emotions... just be sure to picture that moment perfectly and make it very, very angst, because he can only start healing after he goes through that. Keep up the good work! Right more as soon as you can!
firedragongirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
lolz I wanna know what Ore-sama is gonna do! Was he the one that called Tezuka's parter or whatever in Germany? Oh my gosh! Kuni-chan has been scarred for life by that one bastard! . Oh my gosh, he definitely changed... Damn, 90 degree angle bounce... T.T What happened Tezuka-buchou...? Oh my gosh, PLEASE update soon! I'll be waiting!
mon chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
Glad to see update on this fic _ I like it that more people have picked up on Tezuka's strangeness and are getting involved.

Though, please tell me Hitomi is not the girlfriend? Pure friendship is so sweet. Less complication, too.

But whatever you decide for the story goes. Waiting for more :-)
Shinigami chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
*shakes head* Too late! Tezuka's grandpa, Seigaku Regulars and Ryuzaki-sensei all knows something's wrong!
yvonne chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
wow..u did gave me a shocked back there. cuz i thought u r writing the RRH. so anyway, it's gud. so, atobe's in for this also eh? haha... n ah, update soon.
yuire chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
well...u know wat i'm gonna to say. so...update soon! i cant wait any longer since..u know, i'm FRE now. hahahahaa...cya
purplerainn chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
This is getting interesting, please update soon!

Tezuka is so...T_T Poor him!
mon chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
very interesting. I've been wanting to see fic with this theme for a long time... I'm glad to have come across your story.

waiting for more :-)