Reviews for Advice
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I don't think I've ever seen or read anything that made me not like the Commissioner. Congratulations, I now think he's a grade A ass. :(
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Another good one. You have a LOT of them, don't worry.
Lil art girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
i like this story, but i think if u add more chappters it could be even better! lol think about it
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Good story. I liked it.
firehead chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was really quite good, but there are a few things you might want to fix. For one thing, Gordon first thinks that "he'd heard that Robin was from a broken home of some sort", but later, he seems to know that Robin had been orphaned. And Mikey mentions listening to his iPod - did they exist back when this story was set?
Bart chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Masterfully written!
Christy chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Wow! That was a lot to ask of Dick and it's unsettling that one so young would be submitted to such blatent emotional blackmail, no matter the reason. Yes, he's a kid who's dealt with losing his parents, but he's still a kid after all and Gordon was just wrong to wave-off Dick's well-founded reluctance. Anyway, I'm glad he found he could cope and was able to help. His sensitive but honest approach was well in character and the portrayal of Mikey's stunned, raw grief so realistic and well-written. I had to smile at the ending - Dick has endured yet another traumatic event and as usual Bruce hasn't a clue. :) Quite thought-provoking, Simon! ~ Christy
mystjade chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Great I love faimly stories. Although i don't think Commisener Gorden would ask Robin to undertake such a psychologicly taxing it was brillent-as always. Thanks for another enjoyable story.