Reviews for Valentine
mjentrn chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
this got to be one of the sweetest episode! you did a tremendous job writing it not overly sweet and yet very touching. thank you for a vivid description of each scene it gives us the whole idea of whats going on with sue before and after jack showed up! thanks again!
MJENTRN chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
OH WHAT A GREAT STORY! JUST LOVE IT, I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE AND I'M WAY STARTING TO FOLLOW ALL OF STFBI SITE AND FANFIC. JUST FOUND IT ON BYW LAST DECEMBER AND BEEN HOOKED SINCE. TRYING TO READ ALL YOUR POST! THEY ARE GREAT AND FUN READING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM CA. L.A. TO BE EXACT!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely wonderful!
AbbyGibbs chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
But there had been other times, with kids at school growing up – mean kids and those who just didn't know any better. And even adults, even now, who assumed she was inept or slow just because she couldn't hear. She was surprised because she viewed herself just like Jack viewed her. Her deafness didn't define her, it wasn't all she was as a person, just a body that couldn't hear. It was a part of her, an important part of her that made her who she was, but it wasn't the only thing. And Jack saw that and recognized it and shared it with her. It made her love him even more.

I so love that piece, thanks for writing this, because that is how everyone one should see someone who is disable in anyway that it is just part of who they are, what makes them, them. Thanks so much. I guess it touches me so much because I'm in a wheelchair.

Take care.
BonesGurl81 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Wow this is so sweet I actually have tears in my eyes! Thanks for this.
futuremrshudson chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Ok I have been trying to write this all day but with no luck

I loved this story I had tears in my eyes by the time i finished the last chapter - it was beautifully written xx

I am a huge fan of your work but this was one of your best x
BabyBeaver chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
I think I've read this before, but haven't reviewed.

LOVE it. So sweet! )
DSeal chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Thank you for this story. You seemed to hold to the Jack and Sue created for the show. I loved the story. So well written and expressed! THANK YOU!
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
that was great loved it
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
i love it!
Pikados chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Gotta love the fluff! :)
mariskaandchris chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
aw I knew Jack could be a romantic!
Rebecca chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
It was the best thing I had ever read. It was perfect! there is no other way I could see it. You did a wonderful jod.
kirsty chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
OMG! its so good. i love jack and sue. damn why couldnt this b an episode of the show.
PAC chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! Loved your story. Excellent writing and kept my interest until the very end. Wouldn't have guessed it was your first post. Keep the stories coming. You rock!