Reviews for His Last Night
tfmftvb chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Acctually Ivee, I was referring to how this one has only 17 reviews, as opposed to the 40 plus the others have. HA! (wow. we turned Rae's review things into a chat line...)
h chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
my little idiot Sabrina..

you only sent 3 reviews in total for this story

and i sent 9 this one10 )

so i fail to see what u r talking about when u said

"I see Ivee didn't get to this one badly. I am gratful! now I get to!"
tfmftvb chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
It's a nice story. Very sad though! I HATE THAT YOU KILLED MAMORU-SAMA!He's too cute to die. To...dreamy...

tfmftvb chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I see Ivee didn't get to this one that badly. I am gratful! now i get to!

ivsie chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
out of all the fics u wrote in Fanfic, this is by far my favv. )
ivy chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
i like ur fic and the images it creates (actually, it sorta reminds me of "accidents" by Alexisonire). However, since it is technically not supposed to be related to the anime (u said urself that u would not mention their names cause it makes the fic all happy and have anime-type imagery) u can post it in They publish original fiction. And good luck in the exams! Advance happy b-day as well! *hugs* see? i hugged you! happy now? *rushes to shower* lol jks! And write another fic! That's right, its a command, not a request, and write about inuyasha or harry potter next time, k? Yey!
prettynpreppyinblah-green chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
best fic! its more tragedy than drama though, don't u agree?
nerdygothinpinkbikinis chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow. Did u notice how ur writing style changes while writing the your three stories? What talent! What metre! (dunno what that means, its something i sorta learened from english class)What nostalgia! Melancholy! I have no idea what i'm writing! But i hope you get the point! What conclusion!:uh...bye.
boron chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
COOL FIC! Really, if I only had an account i would definitely add u to my favourites. Do another one? Poem style? In french?
I Love Me chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I totally loved your fic. Hope u write more.
BarningrocksNOTNOTNOT chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
just noticed, this story is almost like my sailormoon dream, remember? of course u don't. I think i had that dream because of this fic. (",) wait...did u write this fic b4 halloween? well, i guess its not REALLY the same. the only difference is that in my dream serena was te man character and it was haloween. I don't really remember it that weel though. but it remember Serena not syig, 4got about darien. but they both have that sad atmosphere and it was almost like this fic. Did i tell u i like this fic?
iluvfractions chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
AWESOME! Excellente! Verbazend! Surpreenda!i love love love the sadness. And thnx for not writing down their names, makes it more sad. (hehehe)Sorry, i thought it was from the sidewalk bleeding, but it's actually original, but strange likeness. and since when did he have a BMW? y do anime characters get all they want?
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
wow..interesting and sad...but u did good..meanning the story r something...yea...I just I think confused myself! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !{SGP} :) -Bye- :)

Satyavati Patel

lorra chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Depressing, indeed. Great story!
the fraction song chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Aww, so sad. And i really agree with the other reviewers. You should get depressed more often. Now you understand the reasoning behind why i always annoy you. It's all reverse psychology! ;)

Newayz, your not a total plagarist, but i think that plot is taken from "on the sidewalk, bleeding", try to be more original next time. (are you depressed yet?)

Au contraire, mon petite pal, tu ecrit-style est tres magnifique.