Reviews for Misfotunes For The Kudos
FORD B chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
A dark but good read.
krissy chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
wow sad, weird, bri's story defetly
Southpaw chapter 16 . 3/16/2005
interesting story... I'm sorry it took me so long to reveiw, I'm really behind in my reading. anyway, I wanted to wait until I got to the end to review.

okay, first thing: it feels very awkward that you have Shinichi calling Kogoro by only his first name. because of the age difference, he'd be more likely to say "Mouri-san", or "otousan"...I think.

second: it seems like you suffer from something very similar to what I've been trying to deal with for a very long time - writing concisely. I always have trouble with length, and a lot of times it's because I left out a handful of relevant details. with this story, I felt like I was only getting a snapshot of what was really going on. I think you could really benefit from trying to include some more of the in-between scenes.
Bloody Heartless chapter 16 . 3/10/2005
Cool! i'll need time to my self so gives you enough time to write your story! choa!
gloomysummer chapter 16 . 3/9/2005
wai... finally the explanation! been waiting for so long... is ai still doing great in science? and is hattori a ghost living in okasa? XD

make the thrid sequel soon!
RanMouri82 chapter 15 . 3/8/2005
H-Heiji? Wha? O.O

Please don't do that to anyone else in the future, please? I'll cry . . . .

On a lighter note, I have a couple lil' requests for the C2: Could you remove my parodies and haikus? Though I appreciate that you liked them, I don't think they fit the standard for C2. Also, could we whittle down the fic list a bit? I don't know which staff members contributed what, but we have 37 fics now! It would rock if we maintained a list of only the "best of the best," you know?

That said, I just wanted to note that it seems your fics are getting a little darker. That's not a bad thing, just a difference; I'm excited to see what you plan to do with your next sequel!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 16 . 3/8/2005
why do i have a feeling that the black organisation is going to start all over again
Colonel Azure chapter 15 . 3/8/2005
That better not be the end or your going to hear frrom Eri! Cough... update soon _
Bloody Heartless chapter 15 . 3/7/2005
*tears in my eyes* that was so... umm can't think of the word. oh yeah beautiful! this story had a good ending but Kazuha and Ran need to have there babies. i can't wait for the next story! see ya around!
gloomysummer chapter 15 . 3/7/2005
Yah! a triology! great! I just cant wait.. i loved the last part where you described about the scars part... really written well.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
is Ai and Genta finaly gonna get togeather?
Chains of Reaction808 chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
THAT IS SO WEONG! Killing other characters to get more riviews... anyways sorry no ideas but don't kill anybody else or the sprit of Heiji will come to haunt you
Bloody Heartless chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
yeah! the back up is coming. and now i hate (underline!) Mason. Ai you'll be fine just hang on. man Shinichi is so cool and kawaii! darn Ran she get to have him. LOL love the story! choa!
gloomysummer chapter 13 . 3/4/2005
oh yeah i forgot :P inviting you now! poor little ai.. will she recover her memories?
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 12 . 3/3/2005