Reviews for Tortall's Twin Part 2: Daine
Lady Arianna chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
well i think that you are right. its a bit over done, but it is funny and it serves its purpus. you shouldnt be flamed. you are right in that daine has no faults, and she needs some. i think that the whole kill numaier thing was a good touch...

Lady Arianna
Crazy Tamora Pierce Fan chapter 5 . 7/21/2002
*sighs* You can only call her insane so many times.

What happened to the Stormwing kid?
Crazy Tamora Pierce Fan chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
She should be committed to an Insane Assylum.

She is stark raving mad. Get a straight jacket. We're gonna need it.
Crazy Tamora Pierce Fan chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
She's mad. Stark raving mad.
Crazy Tamora Pierce Fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Ok, I'd like to inform everyone that since the previous Tortall's Twin story, I am very prone to sudden blank outs. I'll just sit and stare at the screen. *blanks out*

25 min. later

Told ya so.

Poor Daine *pats Daine on head* Don't worry! I'll save you! *dashes off, only to run into something* Huh? *muttering curses in K'miri* Oh lookie! A sign! A Notice from Fan Fiction. Net: Stories cannot be changed by other authors, anonymous peeps who review, and especially CRAZY TAMORA PIERCE FANS! Thank you PS- you can't go through our special barrier, so there!

Dangit. Sorry Daine.
PandorasBoxx chapter 3 . 2/22/2002
Holy crapy you've gone mad! You psyco child! Haha! The bad side of Daine...hmm.. That was good 'cept it went pretty fast
X12ialwnagiienalwiengalienglai chapter 5 . 2/18/2002
This was REALLY different...and I feel so bad for Daine's kids! Hope there's something in the next story with her children...Good read though :)
hatty chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
i wod just like 2 say i think u r is way 2 perfect and its lame how people tink JOREN can b nice he sucks!
alijana chapter 5 . 1/30/2002
ew! a stag baby that is gross!excellant story tho!
tfgdvdxdf chapter 4 . 1/30/2002
daine is so bad!well you made her bad, im not a big d/n fan so i think this is awesome
g chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
u rr sooooooooooooooo evil!original but so evil luv it!write on,write on!
Jena chapter 6 . 1/26/2002
Lol. That was funny! But some of these other reviews, some people just take things a LITTLE too seriously. It's just a fanfic...
Mages Whisper chapter 6 . 11/13/2001
How come I have never read this before, lol. I am a major D/N shipper but who the hell cares in fanfic. The stag bit was a little OT, but hey its your fic. *Chuckles naughtly*

Radar
equinoX chapter 6 . 11/3/2001
I loved it! This is the best fic I have ever read! You used great descriptions and used some very original ideas! This is 100 times better than Part 1 of Tortall's Twin! I don't care if everybody else flamed you. I laughed my ass off!
Myrddin Emrys chapter 1 . 10/5/2001