Reviews for Astilbe
Hipolita chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
just two chapter? really? why?!
Haley17 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Why o why. . . did you discontinue ? T_T

I love Ruharuhana love tri. Please pleaze plzz continue this one.
shwainze chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
nyehehe...i can say that you have a sense of humor...i still can't get over the ayako-anzai thing...and the other funny descriptions...hey is this a ruharu fic?

i remain,

~velvet ink~
Flypipe Rogancryd chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Aw, that was so heartwarming.

So sad, someone's heart got squished like the cockroach I saw trying to scuttle its way through the classroom before...nevermind.

I was a little confused at the part where Rukawa's arse got kicked, but apart from that, nice job.

See you next chapter.

Yours sincerely,

Randy the Random Wasn't Me
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
I don't exactly hate Haruko, but I don't like her either. Let's just say I am detached when it comes to her.

Regarding what I said, I just stated an observation. The Ru, Ka, Wa shinetai's much more annoying.

Well my real name is long and complicated. Just check out my profile here and you'll get your answer.

I ended up laughing on this part: The hooligan yelled, spit flying everywhere. “Don’t think you can get away so easily!” Four companions arrived at his side, attempting to smirk in an intimidating fashion. They didn’t really succeed anyway- they reminded Rukawa of the Spice Girls.- and I used to have Spice Girls.

And I'm at work while reading your fic and ended up laughing at that part. Good thing one of our operations manager is not around. Mr. Buckner can be very strict.

But nice job! Rukawa's past is beginning to unravel. Will it be a RuHaru?
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Very enterntaining. The Haruko bashing is fine and even if the Ayako-Coach Anzai is creepy but that's fine as well.

Cute, sensitive nerds...Kogure Kiminobu? Oh well.

Basically this is interesting.
Flypipe Rogancryd chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I give you a 8/10 rating.

Here's the math:

1 pt - First paragraph. Very entertaining.

2 pt - 1 each for the description of the school girl population. All too true.

1 pt - Description of Ayako. The pairing with Anzai-sensei was disturbing, but still entertaining.

1 pt - General school boy population description. How cute.

3 pt - the old stone statue struck by lightning comment. What can I say? It was hilarious.

Keep up the good work, and see you next chapter.

Yours Sincerely,

Randy the Random Wasn't Me
Dumb And Dumber chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Go Old Cheese!

I'm Dumb, by the way. This is Dumber's fic. Basically that means I ain't reviewing my own fic. This is nice, so YEAH MANX. :)