Reviews for Spilled Blüd
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
I know you haven't updated in years but could you please update his story. It is still very interesting to me.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
I know it has been a long time but could you please update this story. It is really interesting especially with tim and Cass' relationship. It is sad to not see it finished.
burnedboy95 chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
UPDATE PLEASE I NEED MOOOOOORE
Speedster at Heart chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
So beautiful! I love the detail and storyline, it's so realistic. You've captured the character's personality's well, especially Tim's and Cassandra's.
NamulaMoonshine chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY!
rocaw chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very intriguing beginning. I love Tim's voice, wry, but still laced with concern. Nicely done!
Faux F8 chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
That was a really lovely, well-written story, and I enjoyed reading it very much. I only hope that someday you will find the will/inspiration to continue, so we can find out what will happen next.
ICTOAN chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
I want to say that this was a very nice read. That I enjoyed reading it, and even though you may never finish it, I'm glad you started. I'm not trying to fool myself and I hold no hope that this story will ever get finished. (At least not here. :p) Because, hey, after nearly two years of no updates what do you expect.

Have fun with life!
Tressa chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
I love this story. I love any Tim and Cass story really, but this is one that takes the cake. I love how you're balancing out their relationship- both personal and professional, as well as dealing with their own personal demons. Makes for the some good angst, that's for sure.

I like the characterization for everyone here. I love how you've written Tim's character, the poor boy does need to see a therapist. Plus Cassandra discovering different things in the world around her. I loved how Bruce, the big bad Batman, was wishing Babs was there to deal with Cassandra. He can scare criminals, solve seemingly impossible cases as the Worlds Greatest Detective, and yet he has difficulties dealing with the topsy turvy emotions of a teenage girl.

And Alfred rocks in this story. He's every where he needs to be, says the things everyone has to hear - and yet even he didn't quite figure out what was going on until he talked to Leslie.

This is a great story and hope that you can find the time and muse to complete this!
Katherine chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
Ooh! This story is fabulous! I love the way you write Cass and Tim...not to mention, the other characters...it's true to character and completely believable. Please, keep up the excellent writing and post as soon as you can! )
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
The Lorax. A book about a few tiny people taking on rampant industrialists to try and make the world a better place. Gee, I have no idea why Tim would like that book... *grin*
Pugui chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
I'm completely hooked with this story! What a great pair those two make :)

I really wish writers like you were in charge over on DC. Please don't give up on this one, it's a million times better than any of the bat-books right now!
Eddy chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
Please update! I love this story!
Winter'sRaven chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I like the story but I afree with GAH...please update
gah chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
GAH! why won't you update? why? why? Por que?