Reviews for KUWABARA!
Princess Lady Subaru chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
LOL! BIG LOL! GREAT WORK!
Chloe chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
nice i couldn't agree more.
Kaily chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
OMG! My friends would FLIP! Great job!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
YAY
artemisroseshadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hehehehehehee...
iamsangochan chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
oh...my...god...THAT WAS SO FUNNY IM COPYING THAT AND IM GONNA SING IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS ALL DAY i saw the reviews people ARE MEAN THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITY i hate kuabara DIE DIE DIE that was the funniest song ive read all day _
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
"The Teen Titians theme song." - Who are the Teen Titians? Are they a bunch of teens trying to emulate the great Renaissance painter? Is that why they hate Kuwabara for his homeliness?

You know, Kuwabara doesn't come from a well off family; what is he supposed to do about his looks? (Which are not that bad) He's a sweet guy who has taken blows to defend his kitten. He is steadfast in his affections.

So what is your next work to be, a poem about how John Merrick should have just killed himself so no one would have to look at him?
Ghosty-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Look. There is only one good thing I can say about your fic and that the phrase 'Kuwabaka' wasn't included. This is just mindless character bashing, and it is not funny. Also, "When he’s near you try to run from it…" makes very little sense. Not to mention the pretty girls thing is retarded, seeing as he's ridiculously devoted to Yukina (in a good way). "Review cause it’s retarded!" Yes. Yes it is.
Beanz chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Yoshishiro Togashi should shoot you with an arrow or sodomize you with your own dick right after cutting it off.
Adventures chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Oh my god that was brilliant! *claps**cries* I am printing this out and hanging it on my fridge...bravo...

Damn...this will be stuck in my head all day...
SaneWomanInAKrazyWorld chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
HAHa. Very cute song. A bit rash, but you must state the obvious, right? LoL. I would read you other "cute" lyrics...unfortunately, I'm into...Well, Don't want to really offend you so...Not saying anything..."My Happy Ending"...Hate Avril, but interesting concept for the story...but then again...just a bit of what I think...Sad endings are the best...because you can sort of start off with a sad ending for one chapter and easily make the next a happy one. Just what I think! Please don't be offend! If you want...you can check out my story! R&R! ::sMiLe::

Makie Tsubaki