Reviews for Kenshin's Stalker
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
(hope this doesn't come through twice)
Perseverance chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Kenshin will surely be a great birthday present! This is the best mary-sue fic I have ever came across.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
*cracks up* Nice. Very nice.
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
What? I didn't review this?

Gift fic or no, I love your story! Kenshin in duct tape brings to mind all sorts of wonderful possibilities...

Wonderful fic!
Warg chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
weird, funny, and weird. i was laughing the whole time.

Duct tape versus sakabatou, no contest.

Awesome gift for Nekotsuki.

Now i'll go read "You Promised-Neko" bye.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Too cute-TOO much fun! Best "Mary Sue" *I've* ever read!
Ojii-san chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow...and I thought I had lost it...hehe...who would of thought the great and mighty Hitokiri Battousai with his lightly fast and posibly deadly Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu sword style would fall...but I guess his opponent weilded the all mighty and also quite powerful...duct tape of doom! hehe...very creative story...I like it...gave me a few good giggles and one nice laugh at the end
Blaizekit chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
*giggle* rabid fangirls unite! together we can accomplish who-knows-what! why, we could even take over the world! *mwohahahaha* oi. maybe not -.-
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
O.O AH! I WANT KENSHIN FOR MAI BDAY! haha, that was hilarious; good idea! . Tell your friend happy birthday! D
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I could have sworn I've read this before...

Anyhow, it's as good the 2ed time as it was the 1st. You should write more. XD
sRoze chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wahahaha! Absolutely delightful! D I also thought it was Misao all this while until I read the blond hair part and I went: what? Hehe! Fancy the Great Hitokiri Battousai being plastered with duct tape all over. You are sO mean, zig-zag. -_-
sRoze chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
tsumesgirl05 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
ok i found a good story to read when i'm sad, funny.
the oro-ing elf chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Certainly the best mary-sue i have EVER read. Ah the power of pesistance and duck tape _

the oro-ing elf
Liz chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Hilarious! This is the first story that I've read by you, and now I want to read more.I have heard that Amber-Eyed Angel is a great story, so I'll check that out too! Your story made me laugh on a very depressing, rainy day!