Reviews for Why Sake Bottles Are Better Than Men
Korregidora chapter 4 . 1/4
How could anyone think this was such a negative story? I'm too busy lmao at their lively discussion! :) I think this is hilarious!
Lokiismylife chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
That. Was. Priceless!
Kimiz chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
This story... Was just hilarious! I laughed so hard! Like, when they were all "He's so cocky!" to Kakashi and then they all "I'd do him." It was hilarious. This was awesome.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Wow, this is by far the most creative idea for a naruto fanfiction I've seen in a long time! I loved how you focused on the chuunin and jounin, who are often passed over in fanfics in favor of the rookies. Reading this was very refreshing (and hilarious! you have a way with humor :D) And lol, I think I'd do them in that order, too ;)
The Leaf 180 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Of course if Kakashi had taken off his mask, kunoichi enrollment would have been through the roof!

LOLOLOLOL! you had be cackling so hard!
j3nny chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
LOL love your story, its so funny.
Oden Lowe chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
You do know about the fact that Naruto father and mother have been revealed right
Eldr-Fire chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
Ha, that was fun to read. xD
WeaponsMisstressTenten chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Hilarious. :) Great story.
naruharem chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
You should have let the girl know about his stamina. A little after that he would have had a million checks but still be under gay.
sadistickIdenial chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Hey! I luv ure story! haha its SO FUNNY! lol well i enjoyed the story!
Syril Silverleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love this story. LOVE!

it was so funny!
Vivi007Nee chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
(was THRILLED to have found this) x3 Did I review the sequel? I hope so, because I absolutely ADORED it. Never fails to bring me out of a bad mood. x3 Anywho. WOOHOO! I had actually only found the epilogue on that one recently, which is how I found this one, today...XD; it was just fantastic, and it made me look up a new word! XD; Yes, I'd say that 'mysoginyst' describes Shikamaru in a nutshell. XD Brilliant! Great ficcy, keep it up, and God bless! .
yllom21 chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Interesting story! And I agree, there aren't enough female ninja's around! Nice job and very cute story. I adore it.
Sparkwoman chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
Woot spiffy story! really good really funny! I loved it!