Reviews for Welcoming Litae: An Epilogue
Crystal Lorelei chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
It's unique unlike others and that's what makes this story great _
ShiningGalaxy chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Oh this was absolutely amazing and funny. Made me have a laugh. Great job :D
Darkwood chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I was very pleased when I read this fic. It made me feel like worthwhile writing does still get posted here. I'm not a very closeted CLeon fan, but the pickings are pretty slim when it comes to things that are to my taste.

The title seems fitting, but at the same time I was looking for some monster story to go before it. Wishful thinking. I agree with the other reviewers regarding the low quantity of your work on the site.

I loved the idea of the post-craziness check-in that happens here, and I am curious about what a similar one after RE4 would be like.

I've had similar urges to write something regarding the "got gum" line from RE4, but usually I remember this story and tell myself that if I do one it has to be at this level.

Anyway. I wanted to make sure to give the appropriate review-type thank you for this story. I've read it many times.
Hanae Michiko chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I love the flow of it, the pace, the flashbacks inserted now and then to flesh out the history of the characters and their relationships. The characterizations are so spot-on. And the banter that Leon and Claire share, so smooth and comfortable and natural, but yet with both of them still confused and uncertain about their feelings for one another. This is so perfect, and I really wish you had more. You've written these characters so well, and they fit into the RE universe so perfectly - a little snapshot of life outside the horror, but with their traumatic experiences still hovering around, affecting their lives in such a realistic way. It's hard to find good, solid, real stories like this. I'm very happy to have found this one. :)
El Duckie chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Great little story you have here. I don't really have much to say, except that I love the characterization,the dialogue, the flow, everything. Great job! I hope you post some new stories in the future.
Ginger Ninja chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Fantastic story. Good Resident Evil stories like this are so hard to find. I really hope you write more in the future :)

GN
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Great story thanks...
nesza chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
i can't express in words how much i loved reading your fic. the conversation between claire and leon was amazing! it seemed so natural. and your writing style is wonderful.

this is one of the best fics in the site i've read. love it!
PrometheusUntied chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
I absolutely loved this story. Though admittedly I favor the more mysterious Ada Wong as Leon's "other half", Claire holds her own nicely as Leon's equal. There is no doubt in my mind that they make great friends, and it is not a stretch of the imagination to believe that there could be more beneath the surface between the two. If anything, this story sold me on it.

And that is what I love about it. The writing is superb, almost pitch perfect, making the scenes very tangible. I could easily envision these two old friends catching up with another, happy to see each other and clicking almost instantaneously, falling back into old habits as only true friends could, yet still metaphorically separated slightly by the chain-link fence that holds back the realization of what they really mean to one another.

What truly made this piece so wonderful, however, was your characterization of the two, managing to capture both of their personalities so realistically, most especially in terms of their growth over the years. From Leon's progression from the somewhat naive rookie cop who got a taste of tragic reality his first day on the job to the more grounded, confident and highly skilled government spook whose overabundance of heroic nobility is held in check by a sarcastic tongue and that smidgen of lingering naivete he will always possess; to Claire's willful determination and straightforward, almost maternal, approach in pointing out Leon's flaws (if you could call them that), so grounded in reality and yet herself just as clueless to her own feelings as Leon is. She gives as well as gets, which is demonstrated particularly well in the wonderfully casual and light-hearted dialogue between the two. The banter is real and something only two longtime friends could drum up, razzing one another while still showing that unconditional affection for each other.

Overall, this is by far the best Resident Evil fic I have come across thus far. Shame you do not have more stories posted.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
I generally dislike the "survivors-get-together-and-hang-out" sort of subgenre of Resident Evil fanfiction.

I was pleasantly surprised to find how good this story was. Everyone's characterization is spot on and the humor was appropriate (I especially like the way Leon and Claire ragged on Jill and Chris for the same problem they have). All in all, this is a great piece of RE fiction.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Beyond perfect.

You slip in the tiny bits of life we get to see in our heroes in the breathes between zombie bashing, and come out with fully fleshed people.

The best. Simply the best.
evilredmenace chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
This is one of the best Claire/Leon interactions I have read. The characterization and pacing is supurb, and the transitions into the past were seamless. I look forward to reading more from you.
Scarbie chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
"Yeah. I mean, how dense can two people be about how they feel about each other?" Leon wondered.

Hahahaha, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black! I really enjoyed this story. TheDonutMistress recommended it and I'm so glad I read it! You did a great job showing what everyone especially Leon had been up to over the years.

"...just watching Leon quickly reloading his weapons or doing his evasive backflips and suplexes is breathtaking."

I'm a big fan of the suplexes! *lol*
Scarbie chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This is a GREAT story! You have Leon and Claire's personalities downpat. I love how you showed in the flashbacks how by-the-book Leon was. He could pull the violation numbers right out of thin air! *lol* I think you really captured the feelings that Leon's been carrying since the events of RE2. Especially this bit:

"From this moment on, on you carry on for them and live your life for them...no matter how guilty or useless or heartsick you might feel."

I really liked the way you included Elza Walker. Now I'm off to read chapter two!
Break The Silence chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Aw, thats a very good story. I'm so glad I listened to TheDonutMistress and checked out this story...because it seriously rocked._