Reviews for Moonfire
quixotomy chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Were the people in the last bit Shigure and Hatori? A pretty outrageous guess, but there you go.
quixotomy chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
This is getting really interesting. Wow, I wonder what'll happen. Is she really going through a growth spurt?
quixotomy chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
i'm extremely glad to see that your OC hasn't taken over the story. Well done, and good writing.
quixotomy chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Well...

Am I right in guessing that Kate Davis is an American student that will go to Kaibara? Hm...American exchange student...now, how many of them are in the Furuba fandom?
quixotomy chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Well, since this story seems extremely interesting, I am going to review every chapter. I do this very rarely. But this is an exception- what a way to draw someone into your fic! It's very intrigueing. Please do update very soon.
Sapphire Artemis chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
ZOMFGWTFBBQ. *is killed dead* You updated!

Goddammit, I love your style of writing too much. I can only write like this when I'm not thinking about it. Which sucks, because most of the time I'm thinking about it. ARGH.

And was that three The Last Unicorn references I caught? Or am I reading too much inta stuff?

Well, not really any plot development, but! You updated! Can't wait ta see where this goes!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
my questions aren't stupid, they're thought-provoking. I'm glad that you're back after all of this time and that tohru wasn't caught in her animal form, though it would probibly be a good idea (or just a safe one) for the boys to teach her how to control her 'animal instincts' in the meanwhile. Keep up the good work, dark (btw, I'm a junior)
Revalations chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Very good. I haven't read a good Furuba Fic. in a while. I think I'll keep in check on this one.

-Yukina54-
Waffo eater chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
No! Poor bunny! She ate one of Momiji's relatives...sorta. Great story. Good thing I like a bit of confusion because that's what I have right now.
Wolf of the Moon chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
Jello! OH!

I'm liking this story! I did a report in fourth grade on the red panda! Don't remember what was in it, but all the same! Hey I remember reading parts of your story in other books, like that rabbit part(ixnay o the furuba parts) was in Dangerous Girls by R. . And if you didn't get it from there, it sure is similar! I LOVE THIS STORY!

My friend came over after I told her about it and practically murdered me so she could get on my computer(of course, she couldn't just ASK!), hers is broken. Her name is Lunar Kitty. Her twin sister came with her and read it, too (Lunar Flower). WHY do I tell this to you? BECAUSE I CAN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bye-bye!

P. ! Do you know what

"bright eyed and bushy tailed" is? It's a squirrel on crack. LOVE!
HopefulLaughter chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
This story is so interesting... Well I never thought that sweet Tohru would want to ea a helpless bunny but I guess she couldn't help it... Anyways get your next chapter up soon! Because it's hard to find good fanfics... and this ones not good it's GREAT... Yuppers...
brock17 chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
WOW... You did a great job. I'll be waiten for you to update! (Brock smiles) Heh heh sorry just needed to add that.
EmilyIsisNephthys chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
aw...kol story.

what happen to thoru? did she change just like Kyo when he lost his bracelet? Is she some kind of the other form of her cursed form the red panda. Be waiting for your update.
Mad Meg Askevron chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
I congradulate you on this wonderful story.
Karina Gomez chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
*stares* Whoah, that was scary. I've read stories where the main character acts like that but tohru's anguish made it more frightenning and sad too. So this is not a tohru/kyo fic *sighs*. Do you plan to have any pairings at all. Oh by the way rin sounds cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.