Reviews for Her Everything
GargoyleSama chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Poor Kimmie, jumping to conclusions and quite possibly throwing away the only hope that Ron has. Though Kim might not be aware, not all screaming is bad.

Glad to see this is continuing.
fernnu chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
Wow. This is turning out to be a great great fic. BUT PLEASE update! we are all in dire need of an ending..[happy if its not too much trouble]

waiting and begging
Jokerisdaking chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
for the love of all thats good and decent in this world you need to finish this fanfic!
Backroads chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
*twitch* What the hell is going on? Ron!

But Rufus isn't dead! Yay!

Sorry for all the reviews-it's just what I do. And some people appreciate, so hey.

I REALLY like this story. You are a very talented writer, and you work so well with raw emotion. To be perfectly honest, I was actually had my doubts about reading this. Sometimes things are just so ridiculously sad-cheesy, but you still brought in all the classic Kim Possible adventure. It's great.

And now I think I will go have a heart attack somewhere whilst I await an update. Sound good?
Backroads chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
Yay! *huggles Shego* I really like her in this. She's so nasty and so Shego-but you are bringing out her niceness!
Backroads chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
*screams bloody murder* I go through all the stress of clicking the arrow buttong thingie for that? *cries* Oh Ron! At least he isn't dead! Though I admit I did morbidly enjoy all that drama there. Make Ron get his memory back! *considers that maybe she should just shut up and once again click the arrow button thingie*
Backroads chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
*twitch* Oh boy. YOU HAD BETTER CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT I'M TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS CHAPTER BEFORE CLICKING THAT LI'L ARROW BUTTON TO THE NEXT ONE, MISSY! *takes deep healing breath* Okay, I really must review this chapter because it is so good. I LOVE your Kim. She's so awful! I guess you do have the benefit of no one knowing how the hell Kim would react to this kind of thing, but it is still believable, especially with how everyone else is reacting to her. Wade is so... Wade. I hate Kim for yelling at him. He's just trying to help, in his own way. *gives Wade a hug* And Felix. Felix is actually on my list of cartoon characters I would love to marry list. *gives Felix a full-out kiss* And Bonnie... I can't hate Bonnie. She was just being herself. I'm actually imagining Bonnie was being a bitch because... that's how Bonnie reacts to things! *gives Bonnie a hug* There there.

Now... *takes deep breath again* I shall click the little arrow thingie!
Backroads chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
Okay, now I'm VERY curious as to what the hell you doing here. You had poor Kimmy sadness... and now the introduction of another possible plotline. *allows herself hope for... something* Awesome.

This chapter was even worse than the last one. Where she was cutting her hair like that... it broke my heart, but it was such a great reaction. So great. And then... when she had to tell his parents... I was actually afraid to read that part. I thought I would just skip past it, but I had to. I can't believe you dare write this stuff! *sob*
Backroads chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
Okay... I actually had tears and all that in that chapter. Poor Kim. I love how you added the song inbetween her thoughts.
Backroads chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
That was very sad. But well done. I love the very sudden, very harsh style. With her talking between the countdown... YOU KILLED RON!
Backroads chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
Aww... that was so cute! I love Ron's still horrible awkwardness! Even if they are dating, he will always and for eternity be Ron.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Gah! You stupidhead! You killed my Ron! *attacks the writer of evil with a fryingpan* But I did like the touch of the outsider examination of Kim.
RoeBoat chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
Awesome story! Will be on my faves. Update soon :) .
Jeff Higgs chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Great Story. update soon please
jessica chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
that was wonderful! i am excited to hear what happens next. some of the things that happened in the story made me want to cry. I might start making up stories for kim possible soon. Bye!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »