Reviews for A Light Revealed
southern hickup chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
please continue your story as soon as possible i really like it its an exalent(sp?)plot i love it

-gorey phychopath
Mara Earth chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
This is a greta story! I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but you have put this in a new perspective and it is great! Keep it up and UPDATE! If you update, I will give you a cookie! pPLEASE!
Hope and love chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
i love it!
AnimeOtakuBara chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
please update this is a really good story
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
please update soon!

its getting so awesome! :D
Affirmation26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
this is really good...keep up the good work!
Stelmaria chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Woohoo! I like your story, please update soon! Are Kim and Obi-Wan going to get together? I hope so!
Homeric-Simile chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Really cool! I'm glad to see that you've made Kim evolve to her own character instead of her simply relying on Jim (from your first fic of Kim) being in love with her to define her. It's nice to see Kim can stand on her own two feet in her own story, unlike some of Jim's other "girlfriends". It sounds good so far- I especially liked the element of the antagonist kidnapping her instead of the Jedi, which I was kind of expecting. Those kind of surprises make the story really fresh and interesting. Please update! (Sorry I didn't review earlier!)
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
awesome story! I can't wait to read more about Kim! :D
Little Hawk chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
EXCELLENT. Your word choice it great making this story really great so far. But one tinsy winsy little mistake. I doubt the star wars characters would travel all the way from a galaxy far far away and from a long long time a go. but aside from that this story is great!