Reviews for Security
the Darkdesire chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Interesting...
ikutoluver222 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
That was really good!I Dramiones!
ifairyu chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
WTF? HARRY HAS GONE COMPLETELY BONKERS! i think having Ron is what threw him off. atleast Hermione and Draco can be together! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY :]
SaraSyco chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
This is brilliant!

Keep writing. Its fab!
granger-malfoy chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
wow this is really good well done
Lilmissxx chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
I must honestly say that I wasn't expecting it to end there. Nice work, it kept me hooked until the end (:

I never thought that Harry would betray them. It was an excellent unexpected twist (:

LJ

x
tasha8694 chapter 16 . 9/6/2007
OMG that story was so so AMAZING! I loved it!
avalanche chapter 16 . 6/8/2007
that kicked serious ass.
neela barnett chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
simply brilliant. luv it. so much! :)
paprika90 chapter 16 . 4/12/2007
that was a great story. i liked that you left the ending to our imagination and didnt have everything all 'happy ever after' kinda thing. great story and i will look out for other fanfictions written by you. _
Wine Crescent chapter 16 . 3/14/2007
Aw. This story's awesome. Stupid Harry Potter, loll.
Nthabi chapter 16 . 12/24/2006
Obviously someone loves Alias as much as I do! I love this story, it was so fun to read, although confusing at some points. Nonetheless, I love how the ending was simple and wasn't too mushy. Great story!
Neela Barnett chapter 16 . 12/11/2006
i didnt like it. I LUVED IT! LOL :)
Ezmerelda chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
Great story! You did a very good job of hinting at mysteries without giving away too many clues, which is probably the hardest thing about writing suspense/mystery type stories.

I love that Draco remained a slightly grey character, but I like to believe that his comment about creating new lives the Muggle way means that all those spies he supposedly killed are actually living out their lives with new, Muggle identities. :)

Anyhoo, loved the story, enjoyed every minute, thanks for writing! "
kayceejay-1 chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
Unique, fascinating, and wonderfully magnificent.

Add in any other positive adjectives you can think of, and you have what I thought about your story.

I loved it.