Reviews for A Romantic Evening
Prophet-Song chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Haha! God that was wonderful. Got your email, it was well appreciated. You're welcome _.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Hahahaha! Hilarious, poor Itchy he can't seem to catch a break.
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Great story. I can't wait until your crossover comes out. I would love to see more Dinosaucer fics. But isn't Icthy the proper spelling, not Itchy?
asha-man72 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
RogueFan, did I mention that you give another reason for looking forward to Fridays?

Itchy, I have some advice: use your connections to get in with the Joes. Here are the reasons: 1- Money. There are lots of ways to make money at the Pit: gambling in one of Ace's games, betting on when the latest craziness will take place, selling tapes of people in embarrassing situations... 2- The Joes have been all over the world. They know all the best romantic spots in the world. 3- image inducers. The Joes can probably get you some from the X-Men, if they don't have their own. 4- the Mass Device. It'll take some pleading, but sooner or later somebody might be persuaded to 'lose track of it' for an evening.

Add Money, Romantic Spots, Image Inducers, and the Mass Device together, and what do you get? Everything you need for a romantic evening for two, ALONE, FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE LAVADOME. Y'dig?

Of course, with your luck you'll probably choose a place that is targeted by Cobra or the Acolytes or whomever, but that's just your luck, isn't it?

I'm glad to see that the story is continuing. I've never seen an episode of Dinosaucers, so Ilike getting a glimpse of life at the Lavadome, or just the insanity of the Lavadome- or do 'life' and 'insanity' go hand in hand there, like they do in Bayville and especially at the Pit?