Reviews for Happy Birthday Stan
symphknot chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
WEaaa i want Kyle will be my gift too xD
bethanime chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You should read over the things you write. You never once used the correct their. I liked the concept of the story, but this is more deserving of a T rating I think.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You spelled things wrong, but it was still a good story, even if there was no sex.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
sequel
rangermcfriendly chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is my favorite story. I love how you set the story to music at the end. Whenever I read it, I always pull up YouTube and have the song playing in the background when you cue it.

Cartman is so in character at the end, taking credit for Kenny's idea. It's a nice little laugh after that sweet, sexy scene in the bedroom.

Great job!
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
aww. that was cute and silly i liked it
CraigTucker1252 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aw luv those 2:)
Prince Darkcloud chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
**gigglesnort**

loved it m'dear
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was hott! *Nods* Yay for Stan/Kyle Stomach licking. Very arousing. :) I love this.
Night Essence chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
It's reallt good. I've read some of your other stories and I have to say you're a really good author, I just wish you would update your stories more often. Anyway, good story. Later Days.

-Essence
coolcat chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
YOU SPELLED MORNING WRONG! iDIOT
Well then chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Fuck the flamers, I liked it :D
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Absolutely adored it! It was really original even though "giving someone" as a birthday gift is usually a stale idea. Somehow it seemed so unique, maybe because of the pairing or maybe because usually the person gives themselves in most fics.. I'm not sure, but this was fresh and perfect. Keep up the awesome work!
Metschick13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
kewl story.
BlackDragon1126 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
this is so COOL! I love it!