Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
AnimeFan84 chapter 11 . 6/5
Wow! Sometimes the best stories are the short ones. Loved this Tenchi Muyo mash the best out of all of them and quite a few of these shorts are very funny! This short and "What I Saw" pretty much explain Nodoka! LOL
Seriously, I liked this #11, #10, and the Star Trek parodies the best... The 'Big O' ("Why Akane Isn't Stronger", #7) is also quite good. It definitely has its moments!
(And yes, we all know someone in our lives that we'd ALL like to beam into a star sometimes! Oh well, at least Ranma has Dr. Kodachi to take care of pesky unreasonable tomboys when the transporter's down. A frontal lobotomy might actually take care of First Officer Tendo's 'pervert obsession.')
You ever get the feeling that maybe Kasumi really isn't all that innocent after all, too?
Difdi chapter 3 . 2/14
Why is Shiiko Kotobuki not part of this?
Difdi chapter 2 . 2/14
Possible worse springs:

Drowned pre-op transgender girl - technically male but convinced she is female beyond doubt. Wears female clothing, goes into the women's side at hot springs, flirts with men including Ryouga. But still physically male.

Drowned Akane - despite the fact the spring doesn't exist yet, Ranma falls into it anyway. They mallet eachother at first meeting, each comvinced the other is a pervert.

Drowned Genma - Genma fell into an uncursed spring and drowned, Ranma jumped in to save him.

Drowned Ranma - Ranma falls into uncursed spring and drowns, Guide knows CPR. Undaunted, the usual Genma/Ranma fight occurs, panda and girl result. While chasing Genma, Ranma falls into his own spring, resulting in a redheaded girl with Ranma's personality that turns into an exaggerated caricature of Ranma when splashed with cold water.

Drowned Ryouga - Ryouga falls into uncursed spring when knocked off the cliff by the girl chasing a panda and drowns. Ranma falls into the new spring shortly after, resulting in a new curse - Ranma turns into Ryouga when splashed with water, tries to hunt Ranma down but can never find him.

Drowned martial arts fangirl - glomps male martial artists, wants to grow up to be like female martial artists, creepy stalker girl who doesn't know any martial arts.

Drowned Amazon - Shampoo gets the kiss of death.

Hmm, the last two were slightly weak. I'll end this here.
DarkDragon2267 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Nice reference of "Equal Halves" by ClassicalGal
Grizzmon chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Yeah, Ranma is the king of loops!
Grizzmon chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
With all this, is amazing Ranma is still somewhat sane.
Grizzmon chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Well, funny how Ranma is still weak to girls, can't he expend a few loops curse locked to overcome that?
Grizzmon chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Ah yes, he should make Ryoga an anchor too...
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Well, Ranma sure gets the more of the loops.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Hahaha, Ranma being Washu would be really fun.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very interesting so far.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Have Ryoga reveal himself as a prime looper as a result of his LOST curse:). Sets up for crazy new plots!
egwolf65 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
great story!
Azjerban chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
I came here looking for the origin of the Loops.
I'm not disappointed. These were very entertaining.
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Spring of almost drowned Dragon Spooker, Bandit Killer, Nightmare sorceress, Lina Inverse