Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
Umashido chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
If I may be so bold. I believe that this story has some serious possibilities and I was wondering if you were planning to do anything with it. If not I am asking permission to try and make this chapter into a full blown story. Please reply ASAP.
Umashido chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I laughed so hard in this chapter I nearly pissed myself.
Zeetthegreat chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
That chapter was great. I would love to see that one as a full story.
Arsao Tome chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
You are insane!
Thurhame chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
ROFL A more blatant ignorance of canon I have never seen :)

...is what I wish I could say. Unfortunately, it's not even close to true. Take heart though; your story would still make Takahashi and her characters cringe in horror.

I can't believe no one mentioned that the worst Manga Akane's cooking ever did was give Ranma an upset stomach. The idea of her as a culinary Mad Scientist is blatantly ridiculous. I laughed so hard when I read this. Thank you.

PS For anyone reading this who has only seen the anime, Takahashi's Ranma has only two known fiances, and there is no evidence of any others.
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
mentioning pokegirls should be illegal

otherwise good
Nosferatum chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
Just purfect. Lina Uchiha was a stroke of genius.

May be you'll consider moving Loop series to separate fic?
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Great story!
James Axelrad chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
fun stuff. that bit with vorhees at the end was great.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
giggles rather evilly
RockBane chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
Did that mixed plane dimension ever get off the 'ground' so to speak?
AnimeSniper chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Personally I liked this chapter a lot and maybe, inspiration willing, a follow-up omake chap could be done involving Katsuhito trying to run, Washu chasing Ranma to be her new Guinea pig, etcetera
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Akane is even more screwed-up now, if that's possible.

Really funny!
Story Weaver1 chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Kasumi. Is. Awesome.

Cradling mini Kyubbi, and Milk and Cookies seal, the scene with jason. Just awesome.

Jason and his traditions, LOL!

Nice to expanding loop mythos, like in Loop #9.

Kisame as Spot is hilarious!

leash and pink outfits. The ultimate hulmilation XD

Its also good to see continuity between loops. Like 7-8 and 4-5.
YMYRR chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
That was great, its so funny, specially the part whit Jason, unfortunately it was so short (maybe you could do a special chapter with Ranma makin funny of all of these creeps from movies of terror, it could be great)

As always, great work, i really like your fics.
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »