Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
RockBane chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
I'm sure Harry's so happy to be raised by Ranma, Hild, and Urd...

So, does Akane still get kidnapped by random guys now that she's 'awake'?

I wonder if you'll be adding Yu Yu Hakusho to the collection of universe for Ranma to visit...
Randoh chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Hehe a looping Anakin would be a perfect addition to this universe. The only difference I could see between Anakin and the rest of the anchors would be in the number of partners.

Well... maybe Padme wouldnt mind sharing her handmaidens.
aboulhosncc chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Out of all the loops the jedi / cross over loop seems the best so far I would love to see a continuation of that at least
Story Weaver1 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Ghostbusters FTW!

I can't decide which I liked better, Gozer being ignored or Peter trying to sell tickets.

The last Jedi arc was very funny, and interesting and Yoda smacking Ranma with astaff is funny.

But not as funny as Ranma spanking female Herb.

Last note-I like the expanding of the mechanics of the Infinite Loop, and what causes it.
Lord Edric chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
death stars? what else, i know read the runelords books by David Farland that will be a lot of fun for Ranma
tammin chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
OMG ROTFLMFAO
dogbertcarroll chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Loved it!
kzinti7 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
once again all i can say is ILMAO
darkwoofe chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
These omake are just awesome! I always look forward to the next one and am never disappointed with 'em. I keep hoping that some of them turn into stories of their own. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading them and look forward to reading more. Very good work!
Obiki Doragon chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
I wonder if Ryoga's actually the first to do this?
Kingdark chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Those time loops are hilarious. I think I might try it on my own.

Kingdark
Nysk chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Had me laughing of and on.. until..

New Loop #13:

“Saotome! You can't do that!”

“Do what, Nabs?”

“... First off, don't call me that. And second, you cannot take Darth Maul as a Jedi apprentice!”

“Why not? Look at him! He's like Ryoga without the emo!”

That was the clincher...

Glad to see you posting something Ranma related again :)

As always, great work.
ecchansama chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
One hundred and fifty says before the meeting starts.

I love these snippets. Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Heh, these were all fun, loved the Harry adoption, and sarchastic Kasumi's always a treat as well, LOL.
count-zechs00 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
I'd love to see more loops set in the star wars universe, don't think you've use it near enough. Ranma w/lightsaber kage bunshin massive overkill!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »