Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
simonmountney chapter 15 . 12/3/2009
As always, really funny and thoroughly enjoyable. I like that you had started to add a somewhat more serious slant to some of the situations, but have a couple questions for you.

Are Ranma's issues of loneliness every going to be addressed?

Is the no child issues going to be touched on?

Are any of the loops ever going to be more extended? Some are a little longer than others, but as is the trend, they all tend to be one's which will give them grief. Are there going to be any that Ranma (or the other loopers) will actually enjoy that you can flesh out?

Looking forward to more!

Simon
Nim Maj chapter 15 . 12/3/2009
Ha! Still as fun as ever! We need more Grey Jedi. Also, at first I blamed the Vorlons and their Circle, but now, I blame Haruhi Suzumiya. Forge Ahead!
Umashido chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
If I may be so bold. I believe that this story has some serious possibilities and I was wondering if you were planning to do anything with it. If not I am asking permission to try and make this chapter into a full blown story. Please reply ASAP.
Umashido chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I laughed so hard in this chapter I nearly pissed myself.
Zeetthegreat chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
That chapter was great. I would love to see that one as a full story.
Arsao Tome chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
You are insane!
Thurhame chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
ROFL A more blatant ignorance of canon I have never seen :)

...is what I wish I could say. Unfortunately, it's not even close to true. Take heart though; your story would still make Takahashi and her characters cringe in horror.

I can't believe no one mentioned that the worst Manga Akane's cooking ever did was give Ranma an upset stomach. The idea of her as a culinary Mad Scientist is blatantly ridiculous. I laughed so hard when I read this. Thank you.

PS For anyone reading this who has only seen the anime, Takahashi's Ranma has only two known fiances, and there is no evidence of any others.
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
mentioning pokegirls should be illegal

otherwise good
Nosferatum chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
Just purfect. Lina Uchiha was a stroke of genius.

May be you'll consider moving Loop series to separate fic?
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Great story!
James Axelrad chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
fun stuff. that bit with vorhees at the end was great.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
giggles rather evilly
RockBane chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
Did that mixed plane dimension ever get off the 'ground' so to speak?
AnimeSniper chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Personally I liked this chapter a lot and maybe, inspiration willing, a follow-up omake chap could be done involving Katsuhito trying to run, Washu chasing Ranma to be her new Guinea pig, etcetera
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Akane is even more screwed-up now, if that's possible.

Really funny!