Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
Nysk chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Had me laughing of and on.. until..

New Loop #13:

“Saotome! You can't do that!”

“Do what, Nabs?”

“... First off, don't call me that. And second, you cannot take Darth Maul as a Jedi apprentice!”

“Why not? Look at him! He's like Ryoga without the emo!”

That was the clincher...

Glad to see you posting something Ranma related again :)

As always, great work.
ecchansama chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
One hundred and fifty says before the meeting starts.

I love these snippets. Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Heh, these were all fun, loved the Harry adoption, and sarchastic Kasumi's always a treat as well, LOL.
count-zechs00 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
I'd love to see more loops set in the star wars universe, don't think you've use it near enough. Ranma w/lightsaber kage bunshin massive overkill!
ocramed chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Loved it. I especially liked the GB, DB, and SW inclusions.
Deric chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
Sehr gut! I would like to see the AMS crossover as a stand alone fic. My current preference for a crossover fiancee for Ranma is Skuld, but that has changed almost 20 times in the last 10 years.
Deric chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
This:

Now, is everyone understood?”

Should be:

Now, does everyone understand?”

This:

“As ship’s counselor, I would be remised in my duties if I did not help you relax.”

Should be:

“As ship’s counselor, I would be remiss in my duties if I did not help you relax.”
Deric chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
This section:

“Tell me, Kasumi. Have you ever had a human live with some fauve beans and a nice kainite?”

“Oh my, no. I prefer it with red wine and some steamed vegetables.”

Should be:

“Tell me, Kasumi. Have you ever had a human liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti?”

“Oh my, no. I prefer it with a port wine (chianti is an Italian red wine) and some steamed vegetables.”
Lord Edric chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
seriously i think this is the funniest stuff i've ever read. I want to see more of Tenchi, almost as bad as ranma
YMYRR chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
Its a really good update and i think it could work as an independent fic, please do it...
Bobboky chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
awesome
ocramed chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
That last line had me think of the "A-Team" theme music. Heh.

Anyway, good mix of comedy and drama in these loops. I figure that sooner or later, Ranma would develop self-awareness to the point of sophistications.

Brilliant. :)

D. Wynne
ranma hibiki chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
out of all the loopers seems ranma is the lucky one (somewhat) like naruto said in the other fic..at least ranma gets a goddess to get some tail! so he doesnt have to keep starting a relationship like all the other loopers

keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
-So many interesting (and scary) thoughts. I wouldn't mind reading a story concerning a weird humanoid female creature (pokegirl) falling into a pool 1500 years before Ranma did. Only problem is, it will probably be a Rated M, lemon centered one . . . not that it would be too much of a problem, but lemon centered stories usually drop the plot after a few chapters . . .

Happy writing, and would it be alright if I request that your next update session includes 'The Reborn', 'PokeRanma', 'Demon's Curse', or 'Papa's Back'? If you need any help developing ideas for them, I might have a few suggestions, but I really want to see more of them (same can be said about everything else you have written, but those are my current, unupdated favorites)!

Happy writing, and update soon!
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Awesome fic here, and loved these Ranma loops as well, and will be looking forward to more of your writings next time.
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »