Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
Gundum M chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
good chapter. love that last part with the jedi
Anon chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
Shouldn't it be 'step-daughter' in New Loop #10?
wolf40k chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
I actually spit out my drink at loop #5, I was laughing so hard. Spanking Herb loop.

This is one of my favorite comedy stories keep up the good work.
King Hawke chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
very funny omakes. my favorite one was the kids finding him on star trek worlds.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
giggles,, i love your time loops
Sargon Dorsai chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Always fun reading the loops. It's amazing how many ways you can combine Ranma and other animes! I'm a particular fan of the star wars cross overs and any where Ranma gets to let loose.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Such awesome humor. So many of these loops I wish to see continue.
RockBane chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
I'm sure Harry's so happy to be raised by Ranma, Hild, and Urd...

So, does Akane still get kidnapped by random guys now that she's 'awake'?

I wonder if you'll be adding Yu Yu Hakusho to the collection of universe for Ranma to visit...
Randoh chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Hehe a looping Anakin would be a perfect addition to this universe. The only difference I could see between Anakin and the rest of the anchors would be in the number of partners.

Well... maybe Padme wouldnt mind sharing her handmaidens.
aboulhosncc chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Out of all the loops the jedi / cross over loop seems the best so far I would love to see a continuation of that at least
Story Weaver1 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Ghostbusters FTW!

I can't decide which I liked better, Gozer being ignored or Peter trying to sell tickets.

The last Jedi arc was very funny, and interesting and Yoda smacking Ranma with astaff is funny.

But not as funny as Ranma spanking female Herb.

Last note-I like the expanding of the mechanics of the Infinite Loop, and what causes it.
Lord Edric chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
death stars? what else, i know read the runelords books by David Farland that will be a lot of fun for Ranma
tammin chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
OMG ROTFLMFAO
dogbertcarroll chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Loved it!
kzinti7 chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
once again all i can say is ILMAO
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »