Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
Xenoguyver chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Nice. VERY nice. I would like to see loop number 7 in chapter 13 or Pigtailed Time Loops 2 be turned into an official story. THAT would be TONS of fun.
tenchifew chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Great stories.

Love the loops!

Thank you or writing.
Ashleythetiger chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
that was past gold in diamond

write more pls?
wildrook chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Dear LORD...this is hilarious...
wildrook chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Love the loops. They're DEFINITELY entertaining. Especially the one with the Metroids involved.
tammin chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
This was a great continuation of the Time Loops plot line.

Thank you.
dzk87 chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Sup man, not sure if you remember me. buuuuuy anyway, hyohime translates to ice princess, yukihime means snow princess. Annnnd this is amazing, keeeeep it up dude.
firelordeg chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
i love these pig tail loops please wright some more as the muse allows
lefkaz chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
This One Was GREAT!
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
This is hilarious; Some of these deserve their own fic.
Aljan Moonfire chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I laugh and I laugh and I laugh... harlarious! Where do you come up with this stuff?
Aljan Moonfire chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Ranma, Keitaro, Sailor Mars...you have our sympathies. *chuckle* Love it. Really. The best part is that I can almost see that happening.

Aljan Moonfire chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost died laughing, I swear - loved that last one by the way - 'Spring of Drowned Flamboyantly Gay Interior Designer' indeed *chuckle*

Aljan Moonfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Funny. That's all I can say; very, very funny.

And I must agree, poor Sasuke indeed. The funny part is that I just finishied reading a Naruto fic and for a second I was immagining a ratti-fied (if that's a word) Uchia Sasuke. Not pretty. I swear I could feel my eyebrow twitch. lol.

Hola chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
Idea for a loop worst than Eiken:

Hello there. My name is Godric Gryffindor, and you are my hat.
462 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »