Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
tranquilium chapter 17 . 2/3
Holy crap! Innortal is back! Welcome!
Rubel chapter 17 . 2/3
Hey nice to see you're back. Thanks for the good reading as always
Grunkle chapter 17 . 2/3
Welcome Back
kagemoto chapter 17 . 2/3
whoa! you're alive!
that's awesome!
BlueMew24 chapter 17 . 2/3
This is great and I'm very glad that you updated!
Dark Elf2 chapter 17 . 2/3
Holy crap your alive. Welcome back to FF. Glad to see more in this vein of insanity.
nightmaster000 chapter 17 . 2/3
IT LIVES! :) It's awesome to see a update from you after so long. I thought you left the site for good. But glad to see you back.
cko2 chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
Very amusing setup for short ideas. Poor ranma, being very scared of sex it would seem is not heathly. But getting all the great ladies of anime is funny though. Much less some of the lolis are down right funny. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Continue please
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
And Gos, don't forget to wear the red uniform.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Your final list is inaccurate. Ukyo would be Jupiter and Shampo is Venus. It fits MUCH better.

Also, while Nodoka is funny, I think Asuza would work better, as far as personality transfers go.
kyugan chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Kirk would be so proud
Wise.sarachi chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Diggers family? brainna and gina? I can't not found them on Google?
Anyone know?
AnimeFan84 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
Wow! Sometimes the best stories are the short ones. Loved this Tenchi Muyo mash the best out of all of them and quite a few of these shorts are very funny! This short and "What I Saw" pretty much explain Nodoka! LOL
Seriously, I liked this #11, #10, and the Star Trek parodies the best... The 'Big O' ("Why Akane Isn't Stronger", #7) is also quite good. It definitely has its moments!
(And yes, we all know someone in our lives that we'd ALL like to beam into a star sometimes! Oh well, at least Ranma has Dr. Kodachi to take care of pesky unreasonable tomboys when the transporter's down. A frontal lobotomy might actually take care of First Officer Tendo's 'pervert obsession.')
You ever get the feeling that maybe Kasumi really isn't all that innocent after all, too?
Difdi chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
Why is Shiiko Kotobuki not part of this?
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »