Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
tammin chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
This was a great continuation of the Time Loops plot line.

Thank you.
dzk87 chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Sup man, not sure if you remember me. buuuuuy anyway, hyohime translates to ice princess, yukihime means snow princess. Annnnd this is amazing, keeeeep it up dude.
firelordeg chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
i love these pig tail loops please wright some more as the muse allows
lefkaz chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
This One Was GREAT!
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
This is hilarious; Some of these deserve their own fic.
Aljan Moonfire chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I laugh and I laugh and I laugh... harlarious! Where do you come up with this stuff?
Aljan Moonfire chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Ranma, Keitaro, Sailor Mars...you have our sympathies. *chuckle* Love it. Really. The best part is that I can almost see that happening.

Aljan Moonfire chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost died laughing, I swear - loved that last one by the way - 'Spring of Drowned Flamboyantly Gay Interior Designer' indeed *chuckle*

Aljan Moonfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Funny. That's all I can say; very, very funny.

And I must agree, poor Sasuke indeed. The funny part is that I just finishied reading a Naruto fic and for a second I was immagining a ratti-fied (if that's a word) Uchia Sasuke. Not pretty. I swear I could feel my eyebrow twitch. lol.

Hola chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
Idea for a loop worst than Eiken:

Hello there. My name is Godric Gryffindor, and you are my hat.
ranma hibiki chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
Loop 5 had me laughing hard enough to fall out of my chair

xD

"beware the quiet ones" yea well kasumi is about as quiet as you can get until she gets a chance to be a cat girl *evil laugh* no escape for saotome

random note, i think all idiots like kuno should be delt with by some of the weaker creatures like saiba men from now on..its the only way they would get any screen time, i mean poor saffron hasnt been seen in so long..though he is probably awake for some of the loops an just trying to make sure kiima doesnt chase after ranma like every other girl
nimb09 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
wow ranma is so mean gos will never complete that mission.
Trugeta chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
I almost laughed my ass off. Hope to see more soon!
Bad springs chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Spring of drowned Barbara Millicent Rogers (alias Barbie) Drowned Borg (Queen) Drowned Zombie Drowned Link Drowned Samus Aran
imhotep99301 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I think that you should continue the omake where Ranma fell into the spring of drowned persocom. It looks like it would be reasonably funny and/or entertaining.
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »