Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
no name chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
i would like to see yoda or dark vator from star war. for yoda let him leacher gemna for all the wrong doing that he made ranma do in their childhood. dark vator torture for all the pain that he cause to them. all better yet made it three in one. half of the time ranma turn into yoda and the other half turn into dark vator.
MGSaintz chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
lol the spring ideas are hilarious, I can imagine some of them being used in some fics and the one with Washu been used, a pity that the story seemed abandoned because it was a rather good story. The South Park spring was funny and it would probably be a good humor fic right there but it probably won't be written easily I imagine that Black Dragon could probably pull it off, the humor for it seems his area of expertise.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Oh man! This is the funniest thing I've ever read! My favorite was:

"Oh My God! You Killed Ranma!"

"You Bastard!"

I laughed so hard from this that my lungs hurt for almost half an hour!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
ROTFL, these were some great sections here, and I can't wait for more of them to come out, hehehe.
Lord Oberon chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Excellent and most funny. Those scenes had me howling with laughter. But you should think about including non-human springs. Spring of Drowned Saffron. Or Spring of Drowned Hulk - very tragic story of Drowned genius scientist who changed into great, green monster when enraged. Or other Springs like Spring of Drowned Urd or something. Very good and funny, keep it up.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
So, you decided to make this into a collection, eh? What a haul! (And I mean that in a good way.) _

All of these were great; I can't say there was a stinker in the bunch. Individual thoughts about them:

The guide deserves a medal for putting "Springer guest Genma" out of his misery. In regards to the "Washu spring", I bet Ryoko and Sasami are the ones who gave Washu a pair of cement shoes and took her swimming (Sasami always did look a little crazy to me...). The Speed Racer thing was awesome, as was Happo-Ranma-sai. The Bond thing was, as you said, pretty darn cool. The nine-months-pregnant Ranma was hilarity of the "LMAO" variety! As for the last one... where was the Jusenkyo guide THAT time? Oh, well.

This was a fantastic chapter overall, and I hope you continue this lil' collection. However, (and this is just my opinion) I would have this be the only chapter dedicated to "other springs". You have a really good, complete idea presented right here, and I don't honestly see the need for a continuation of this PARTICULAR plot. You're a clever fellow; let's see what other ideas you can pull from that wondrous noggin of yours!

Again, great job, and keep up the fine work!
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
You know, the spring of drowned Washu was done, but it wasn't named as such, it was spring of drowned demon or something, and it actually was a pretty good story, just haven't seen it continued.

That last idea there was extremely bad, please if you plan on continueing any of these, avoid that one like the plague. If you want bad curses though, there are always things like Jurassic Park, or the most horrific of all: Barney.
JSB chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
That...was...hilarious...Ranma became part of Quier Eye for the Straight guy. Genma blamed for knocking his daughter, this is priceless. You should probably do some misadventures for Ryoga as well, oh well hope you continue doing this, almost fell out of my chair.
goldfighter chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Gr8 laughs, man! UPDATE!
GaelicDragon chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I can see Ranma falling in to "Spring of Drown White Cat with wierd tatoo.

Good thing: Minako learns to actually fight...bad thing: Minako keeps chasing Ranma with a hot water kettle demanding a date
Valakun chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Oh the Humanity! I have forever been scared by reading about a gay interior designer Ranma...plz continue soon!
DerektheRogue chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Just off-hand I'd say that I would LOVE to see that flamboyantly gay storyline actualy get turned into a story.

It would be a LOT of fun!

Derek the Rogue
Des Shinta chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Heh... pool of drowned easily-angered-female-feline-alien (as in Aisha, the ktarl-ktarl from outlaw star)

or spring of drowned shadow-realm-sorceror (I.E. Dark magician) / extremely-cute-fuzzy-creature (Kuriboh)

lolness
Trugeta chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I nearly fell over laughing reading this. Thanks for some good laughs, Innortal. I really needed them.
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
LMAO. The last one was the funniest. Very cool.
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »