Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
kurotatsu72 chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
Loved this one. Small math problem, though: According to my count, Ranma slept with 24 girls. According to Setsuna, all of them are at least carrying 2 children. Hotaru, in fact, has triplets, and Setsuna mentioned quadruplets. Therefore, her stated total of 48 kids is too low. Keep up the good work!
Majin83 chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
To quote Caboose from RedVsBlue: 'I'm Scared...'

whatever is going on in ur head...WOW!

I have read some funny omake's in my time, but i must admit this is one of the most diverse i have ever found...'The Complete Guide to the James T. Kirk School of Star Trek Martial Arts'...

Now...i get the feeling that somewhere, someone is going to captivate on this idea and make it madder...

GOOD GOING! :D
R-Kives chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I loved this chapter! Ranma mastering a school of martial arts that shouldn't even be possible? No problem! The only way to top this would be to have James T. Kirk actually raise Ranma from a child! Nya ha ha ha ha! Great Work!
Gero chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
I think I died a little inside... from laughing too hard!
Smiles chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
I have not laugh so hard in my life.
Smiles chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
I have not laugh so hard in my life.
Smiles chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Muhahahahah
Smiles chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
I all most died laughing at the end of this chapter I fall out of my chair holding my side. All I can say is keep it up.
Ebona Nite chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That...was...AWESOME! Keep it up!

I would love your take on the classic Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover where Ranma becomes Sailor Ranko/Earth/Sun/whatever.

Each chapter is its own great one-shot. I'd love to see more. *two thumbs up*
Sixx chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
This one about ranma learning the star trek school is very funny. I can't wait to read more.
WG-Writer chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
i don't know what to say, words cannot adaquitely define the humor in that. there is just too much

"“Hey, I just thought of something.” Usagi turned towards Akane. “This is all her fault. She gave him the book. GET HER!”" that is just too funny, akane getting chased by the mob for once.
Baculities chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
HaHaHaHaHA! hehehehehe.

Thank you.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Heehee, first off, for the Warsie who tried to pass himself off as a TREK fan, too bad for him, lol. Next off, I could see this going all over the place. Ranma, thrown in a pit filled with Mego Captain Kirk action figures, learns the dreaded "Kirk Fist", which gives the practioner the ability to learn powerful techniques, such as the flying butt pliers, hop-skip and a jump on the head, and many others, as well as the ability to trun logic on its head, and cause many a computer to destroy itself. PC's beware! Oh boy, 48 grandchildren, yes, Nodoka was happy for at least a day and a half, before asking, why not more?
GaelicDragon chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
lol

Ranma learning things from James T. Kirk.

Even if I am suprised that the boyfriends are not wanting to get him.
RagnaBlade chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Well...Ranma does sure seem to be a "sure-shot" when it comes to getting a girl pregnant.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »