Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
So, you decided to make this into a collection, eh? What a haul! (And I mean that in a good way.) _

All of these were great; I can't say there was a stinker in the bunch. Individual thoughts about them:

The guide deserves a medal for putting "Springer guest Genma" out of his misery. In regards to the "Washu spring", I bet Ryoko and Sasami are the ones who gave Washu a pair of cement shoes and took her swimming (Sasami always did look a little crazy to me...). The Speed Racer thing was awesome, as was Happo-Ranma-sai. The Bond thing was, as you said, pretty darn cool. The nine-months-pregnant Ranma was hilarity of the "LMAO" variety! As for the last one... where was the Jusenkyo guide THAT time? Oh, well.

This was a fantastic chapter overall, and I hope you continue this lil' collection. However, (and this is just my opinion) I would have this be the only chapter dedicated to "other springs". You have a really good, complete idea presented right here, and I don't honestly see the need for a continuation of this PARTICULAR plot. You're a clever fellow; let's see what other ideas you can pull from that wondrous noggin of yours!

Again, great job, and keep up the fine work!
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
You know, the spring of drowned Washu was done, but it wasn't named as such, it was spring of drowned demon or something, and it actually was a pretty good story, just haven't seen it continued.

That last idea there was extremely bad, please if you plan on continueing any of these, avoid that one like the plague. If you want bad curses though, there are always things like Jurassic Park, or the most horrific of all: Barney.
JSB chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
That...was...hilarious...Ranma became part of Quier Eye for the Straight guy. Genma blamed for knocking his daughter, this is priceless. You should probably do some misadventures for Ryoga as well, oh well hope you continue doing this, almost fell out of my chair.
goldfighter chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Gr8 laughs, man! UPDATE!
GaelicDragon chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I can see Ranma falling in to "Spring of Drown White Cat with wierd tatoo.

Good thing: Minako learns to actually fight...bad thing: Minako keeps chasing Ranma with a hot water kettle demanding a date
Valakun chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Oh the Humanity! I have forever been scared by reading about a gay interior designer Ranma...plz continue soon!
DerektheRogue chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Just off-hand I'd say that I would LOVE to see that flamboyantly gay storyline actualy get turned into a story.

It would be a LOT of fun!

Derek the Rogue
Des Shinta chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Heh... pool of drowned easily-angered-female-feline-alien (as in Aisha, the ktarl-ktarl from outlaw star)

or spring of drowned shadow-realm-sorceror (I.E. Dark magician) / extremely-cute-fuzzy-creature (Kuriboh)

lolness
Trugeta chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I nearly fell over laughing reading this. Thanks for some good laughs, Innortal. I really needed them.
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
LMAO. The last one was the funniest. Very cool.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
my favorite was the gay interiour ranma and the forever pregnant ranma...though i do feel sorry for him...*laughs manicaly*
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I could not stop laughing as I read this! It's so hilarious! Bravo! Great work! That last one was the funniest!
Piemur1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Hmm...worse springs...kitchen utensils would be bad.

"Too bad sir. You fall in Spring of drowned microwave. Tragic tale of modern microwave that fall in spring 3 day ago. I just got it too! T_T"

Spring of Drowned CNN Newscaster? Always drones on and on about the latest on the war in Iraq? Even if nothing happened that day? In the most boring voice in the universe? [Shudder] And where'd that camera come from? And the desk? And that make-up person?

Spring of Drowned Genie? Well, you could take this in several different ways, "I Dream of Jeannie" Genie, Genie from "Aladdin", or even other forms. And of course, there would be the unfortunate side effects of granting wishes from anyone in the vicinity. Oh, and some of those genies may have problems changing back being of a kind of cloudy substance.

Spring of Drowned Naked Cologne or Other Chinese Amazonian Elder? [Shudder]

Spring of Drowned Succubus?

Spring of Drowned Mecha? That could have some problems when the curse is triggered...And there are so many to choose from!

Of course, this being Ranma, one of the worst for him would be the Spring of Drowned Cat. There are whole fics based on this, actually...

Spring of Omnipotent Fanfic Author? Being able to change the whole of his reality at any whim? Make up a whole storyline, and make all of the characters act suddenly OOC? Of course, he would be his own SI. What a scary power.

Spring of Drowned Tommy Vercetti? Stealing cars at any whim and outrunning the police because he robbed the bank?

Spring of Drowned Random Pokemon? Nuff said.

Spring of Drowned Random Digimon? Read above.

Spring of Drowned Cabbit? Well, it would be kinda cool...eh, but the miya-ing would drive him crazy, despite being able to turn into a giant crystalline starship. Or a mecha, depending on what series you're usin...

Spring of Drowned Walking Disaster? A person whose luck is in the negative infinity? Walk by a puddle, get spashed by a passing truck. A banana peel on the ground? Slip! Walk under a chandelier? Crash! Anytime is near a mirror? Shatter! Any ladders in the vicinity? Odd compusion to walk under it. Black cats would always walk across his path. Course he would try to run screaming in the other direction, but somehow that dratted cat would be there to cross his path again...creating a sort of weird paradoxal situation.

Spring of Drowned American Anime Otaku? Scary thought.

Spring of Drowned Weird Al Yankovic? Singin parodies about everything, and generally acting pretty wierd.

Spring of Drowned Tiny Robotic Maid named May? Okay, maybe this is getting kinda ridiculous...

Spring of Drowned Tomboy? Akane! Watch out! Here's someone who can match your Tomboyness move for move.

Spring of Drowned Psycho? This goes for the Kuno's

Eh, you could almost come up with a spring for each character...and each with their own horrifying trait...

And finally, the dreaded Spring of Drowned Ranma Saotome...whoops, it seems he drowned this time...

A few for Genma:

Spring of Drowned Feline (any). Basically exactly the same as the one for Ranma, but with a slight difference. Genma would of course try to use his felininity to train Ranma, and Ranma would always be goin into the Neko-Ken and trashing him.

Spring of Drowned Nonalcoholic? Soun would have a fit!

Spring of Drowned Anorexic? Always have this compulsion to eat as little as possible? Twould be hell on earth for Genma!

Spring of Drowned Compassionate Good Samaritan? See above.

Eh, I can't really think of any horrible springs...mostly because they would actually turn out for the better for Genma...sorta...

Sorta the same for Ryouga as well...

Eh, I'm just trying to give ya some ideas. Enjoy!
migele chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
only human springs?

spring on drowned:

Rei ayanami (NGE) quiet as hell and with an A.T. field

Happosai (double trouble)

Saffron

Daniel Jackson (strgate, talk himself out of everything)
panda-tiney chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That was so freaking funny! I read it a while ago and reread it today. Excellent work!

Tiney