Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
imhotep99301 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I think that you should continue the omake where Ranma fell into the spring of drowned persocom. It looks like it would be reasonably funny and/or entertaining.
zero 2362 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
i wasnt expecting that star trek chapter to be any good but man was i wrong.
kilopi505 chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
So...just asking, but is there a definite end to the Omake files? Will the loops ever be fixed? Will the anchors finally get back onto their real normal universes? And, can Skuld and her sisters fix what Doctor Who broke?
colin chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Still I think my favorite was one where Ranma fell into spring of Drowned Sannin (Jiriya) and then had a brush with the monkey girl and the locking ladle. That would make for a fun story especially if the new perverted Ranma and Happosai teamed up.
inu chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
new spring rei ayanami or even eavanglion unit 01 00 or 02 ther organic so thay can drownd
Nathan LCD Bickford chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
On Loop 6, two hypotheses:

First, the reason why Nagato was unable to Yahiko was that he was only starting to come into his powers fully. Not to mention any kind of Rinnegan resurrection jutsus would be obsenely hard to find and aquire; he probably did not know how to do it until Yahiko's spirit had been gone for far too long.

Second; I bet the pipes are used to keep the villages and lands to keep from perpetual flooding. When it tends to rain 368 days of a 365-day year, all that water has to go SOMEWHERE.
Ferrian chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Sunnydale...

Why not get Xander into the loops? He is very good at getting into awkward situations.:P
Story Weaver1 chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
I liked the part with Seras, I might even look into her anime. I liked the more serious loops like the first one too. 'Ranma didn't have anyone to guide him'.

Kasumi as Itachi, that's just golden.

Bastet and catgirls, LOL!
Story Weaver1 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Eternal Light is pretty cool. Sayian loop feel sad. Prime Self loop was both hilarious and poigant. But my favorite /has/ to be the Out-dated Gate of Truth
Chojomeka chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
First- great chapter. Second- two cross ideas : Ranma/Ronin Warriors. Ranma/Saint Seiya
Adeptis chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Great chapter.
minorfffantic chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
Saibamen Lol!

And that one's Snuggles, and that one's Fufu, and that one's Cabbagehead, and that one's OTHER Cabbagehead, and THAT one's Vegita Jr.

VEGITA JUNIOR NNO!
Bobboky chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
awesome
zmanjz chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
"Agreed," Ranma spoke. "Now, let's at least find out why this village is over ninety-percent pipe."

THIS may be one of the funniest quotes written in the past 2 years regarding the Naruto-verse. I could not stop laughing for 3 minutes when I tried to think of some part of the Hidden Rain Village that Wasn't Pipes... and couldn't.

So it does raise the question: WTF are all the damn pipes for?
RockBane chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
You finally had Ranma in a Buffy loop? Oh, does this mean she goes after him while in it?
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »