Reviews for The Ranma Omake Files: Innortal Style
Aljan Moonfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Funny. That's all I can say; very, very funny.

And I must agree, poor Sasuke indeed. The funny part is that I just finishied reading a Naruto fic and for a second I was immagining a ratti-fied (if that's a word) Uchia Sasuke. Not pretty. I swear I could feel my eyebrow twitch. lol.

- Aljan Moonfire
Hola chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
Idea for a loop worst than Eiken:

Hello there. My name is Godric Gryffindor, and you are my hat.
ranma hibiki chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
Loop 5 had me laughing hard enough to fall out of my chair

xD

"beware the quiet ones" yea well kasumi is about as quiet as you can get until she gets a chance to be a cat girl *evil laugh* no escape for saotome

random note, i think all idiots like kuno should be delt with by some of the weaker creatures like saiba men from now on..its the only way they would get any screen time, i mean poor saffron hasnt been seen in so long..though he is probably awake for some of the loops an just trying to make sure kiima doesnt chase after ranma like every other girl
nimb09 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
wow ranma is so mean gos will never complete that mission.
Trugeta chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
I almost laughed my ass off. Hope to see more soon!
Bad springs chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Spring of drowned Barbara Millicent Rogers (alias Barbie) Drowned Borg (Queen) Drowned Zombie Drowned Link Drowned Samus Aran
imhotep99301 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I think that you should continue the omake where Ranma fell into the spring of drowned persocom. It looks like it would be reasonably funny and/or entertaining.
zero 2362 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
i wasnt expecting that star trek chapter to be any good but man was i wrong.
kilopi505 chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
So...just asking, but is there a definite end to the Omake files? Will the loops ever be fixed? Will the anchors finally get back onto their real normal universes? And, can Skuld and her sisters fix what Doctor Who broke?
colin chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Still I think my favorite was one where Ranma fell into spring of Drowned Sannin (Jiriya) and then had a brush with the monkey girl and the locking ladle. That would make for a fun story especially if the new perverted Ranma and Happosai teamed up.
inu chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
new spring rei ayanami or even eavanglion unit 01 00 or 02 ther organic so thay can drownd
Nathan LCD Bickford chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
On Loop 6, two hypotheses:

First, the reason why Nagato was unable to Yahiko was that he was only starting to come into his powers fully. Not to mention any kind of Rinnegan resurrection jutsus would be obsenely hard to find and aquire; he probably did not know how to do it until Yahiko's spirit had been gone for far too long.

Second; I bet the pipes are used to keep the villages and lands to keep from perpetual flooding. When it tends to rain 368 days of a 365-day year, all that water has to go SOMEWHERE.
Ferrian chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Sunnydale...

Why not get Xander into the loops? He is very good at getting into awkward situations.:P
Story Weaver1 chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
I liked the part with Seras, I might even look into her anime. I liked the more serious loops like the first one too. 'Ranma didn't have anyone to guide him'.

Kasumi as Itachi, that's just golden.

Bastet and catgirls, LOL!
Story Weaver1 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Eternal Light is pretty cool. Sayian loop feel sad. Prime Self loop was both hilarious and poigant. But my favorite /has/ to be the Out-dated Gate of Truth
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »