Reviews for A Hidden Love
Takari chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
You havent forgotten about this fic have you, can you pls finish it. I know I am probably late I just became a takari fan. Sorry I know its been long since those days, but I only gpt my computer a few years ago so I wasn't actually aware of things like said it would be a Takari, I'm waiting for those parts. Don't get me wrong your fic is good, but I'm tired of seeing Daisuke with Hikari. I want her back with Takeru. I dont hate Daisuke, but I just want Takeru and HIkari back together. Cant handle the suspense. Hope you finish it with your intended purpose. I apologize again, but some Takari writers get tired and eventually change to a daikari. I dont want that to happen, but who knows it's up to you. Will it continue or will it remain a mystery forever :)).
Mike Kromer chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Man I want to see what will hapen next, keep up the good work
brrrrittt chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
great job! I loved part 4! Please update soon. I really really can't wait to find out what happens next :]
Mike Kromer chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Man this is good, keep it up, I want another chapter up soon
takari is forever chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
please finish...what ever made you forget about this, please remember it...i love 's cute
lil miss child chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE IT...IT'S SOO CUTE ]
Liluye-Tiva chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Oh man, when will you go on?

I'm in love with this story.

Please continue as fast as u can. I'll die if you don't...
Jillie062 chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Are you planning on contiuning this? It's really interesting so far and I don't support DaiKari or Takari anymore but it's still good. I want to see what happens when he comes back and Kari has to choose. I hope you plan on continuing!
wolfcrossbreed chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
not a bad story...even for me, i am a major takari fan, but this story is really good. i may be a takari fan, but i can enjoy a daikari if it is well written...and yours is.
TomokiG chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
I personally wonder why you put a daikari in the character-category "Takeru T."... do you want to be flamed? Or do you want to show how good Daisuke is?
meddle41 chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! HAPPY EASTER
Nobuta-Power chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Aw Davis is being so affectionate, how beautiful! I loving this fic update as soon as you can
review lord chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
damn principal, going to force her to do that, and davis was actually being smart (for once), great job and continue soon
Lauren chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter. Good job!
K.D chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
I liked it...it was sad, but i am a big Takari/Daikari fan. Kinda weird, i know. but at least it's turning out to be a good story.