Reviews for Our Lives
kazfeist chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This was charming.
reallynotfaith chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
wonder what draco's going to as for. well can't wait for the next chapter! bye!
darknessnl chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
This is quite possibly one of the most brilliant Draco/Hermione stories I've ever read. I hope you update soon. Being a fellow writer I never realized how much not updating can kill a reader. So please do so.

And if you click on my name to view the stories I've written you'll find the poorest example. If you want to read one try harrypotterfanfiction dot com, I write under the same user name.
Katelynn Nicole chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
This is a really great story! You should keep it up!
Jampaqd chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
i'm left speechless.
Jampaqd chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
EvilDummyxo chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Hello diagonist!

I am a loyal HGDM ff reader, and this evening when I had nothing to do, I stumbled upon your story and decided to read it. And I have to say, your story is the most brilliant HGDM fic I have ever read (and I have read A LOT). I find it hard to find any flaws in your story, so keep it up! Upd8 soon, and keep the chapters comin'! L8er...
ashley48506 chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
wow, this story amazing. im in love with it.i hope you update soon.

Keep up the good writing,

Yumi Akimoto chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
Once again, another wonderful chapter! I'm just lurvin this more every time you update this, and I wonder what Draco's gonna ask Cupid... when's Hermione going to appear? Update soon hun! :D ~Nessa
Tiarwen chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
so sad... and angsty... and great. i love it. please update soon.

morena-forever chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
i do hope that draco and hermione get through everything all right

~*~Blessed Be~*~
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
Celi chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
Ah...great chapter! The story is really great! More please! :P
morena-forever chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
aww thats so sweet harry is very tricky person love the fainting it worked wonders i can't wait to read the next chapter im on the edge of my seat this is a great fic and i don't read to many dm/hg so i like you style of writing

~*~Blessed Be~*~
kwizten chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
o this is so good! But you haven't updated it for a while! Continue soon please! Oh, and are Harry and Hermione...? Well I don't care, cuz I like both couples and stuff, but I REALLY want to read MORE so GO UPDATE PLEASE!