Reviews for Oni mo naku
NeverTell chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I loved it. I thought it was so sweet with the little inuyasha. sesshoumaru is a sucker for him.
Queen Caira chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Please update soon.
evloner chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I love reading this story. Please update.
Trio-Spade chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Helow, I'm Trio Spade, and i just wantted to tell you how much i love your Inuyasha storys. I read danelion over a year ago and fell inlove with it. My friend told me to read it and she was right. It is one of the most adorible storys on here. I was quite happy to see that you had done a sequel. Thank you, just for writing such a wonderfule story.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Dude. . .

You guys better hurry and update on these great stories!

Loved it, great job.

_

AnimeFreakSlayer
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I just loved it as much as I loved Dandelion!

And I can't stand her ... Sesshomaru's mother.

I hope something happens to her before she can hurt someone else.
Briar Noir chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Excellent.

Seshomaru and little Inuyasha are adorable together.
snowfall chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Adorable, excellent, and somewhat...eerie. EEK! I hope someone tramples Yukishima. _
kumiya chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow! That was really good! I've read the chapters of The White Dog, and I think you've done a great job of bringing your own ideas into High Stone. Your writing style is awesome too. The sentences are very precise in telling what you want to say. I read dandelion too. It's excellent. Good Job!
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
hey! i found it ; hehe, srry, i'm so dumb! lol, and very unobservant..this is actually good for me! usually it takes me at least a year to actually notice things! lol ; i got to this sooner than i thought..interesting. loved this story! hehe, so cute i was kinda confused about the part where Lady Yukishima was painting..or whatever..but my brain is small, and therefore it takes a while for things to sink in! lol, well, just wanted to say how much i like this! hope to see more soon!

anime_catdragon

ps, thanks soo much for the review!
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
You're doing it again, Roku.

Aw man, I can't wait until your next chapter! What a tantalizing introduction to this story! I love how you write your stories with such poetry and imagery, so that it plays out like a movie in my mind. My favorite parts were the bit of the legend at the beginning (so pretty!) the bit with little Inuyasha-chan (so kawaii!) and the part with the calligraphy in red ink (so dramatic!). Looking forward to more, and really feeling like I should go check out Becky Tailweaver's stuff now.

But hey, Roku, don't forget about Hidden Paths! It's been a long time.
Dragonheart2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow, it's as good as it's predecessor! I love this storyline you've created (with the help of Becky) very much. Definitly one of my favorites. Can we readers expect to see any more of these stories ever?
Shadowcat chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Beautifuly written

(I don't give complaments often...)
Shunyata Ryuen chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
...wehehell, someone's been busy! Where are you finding all this time to write? Did you finally give in and lock the family in the basement or something? ...anyway, despite not knowing much of anything about Inuyasha, let alone Becky Tailweaver's stories, I must say that I very, very much enjoyed this chapter. The writing is flawless, the characters are fascinatingly complex, I love the descriptions-and I think my very favorite part of all is the scene with Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha in the beginning. I love the relationship you're depicting here, and Sesshoumaru has such incredible DEPTH as a character. ...oh, and I'm getting the impression that some of Inuyasha's behaviors may have been inspired by a certain puppy-puppy-puppy we all know and love. :P

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this lovely bit of writing. I was listening to the House of Flying Daggers soundtrack while reading it, and the music was a pretty decent fit. So. Excellent work, keep it up, and I'm sure we'll talk later. Ja ne. _
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I love your Inuyasha fics. Keep it up. by the way when is Becky Tailweaver going to update? I can't wait to hear more of her stories and your's