Reviews for um The Outsiders can't think of a title
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Wow great job on the chapter
ponyboycurtisissmexy100 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
hey this is not a shit fic i read tons n tons of shit fics and this is not 1of temthis is like a AWESOME FIC! so could u maybe update soon or something?
SexyStar101 chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
lol lil Soda and Ponyboy are funny but sheesh!

you made Sodapop so mean :] but FUNNY!

haha xD
book-lover-1993 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
FINISH THE DAMN STORY!IT'S A GOOD STORY!
book-lover-1993 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
OMG! Plese finish this soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Horse-Lover-Dig chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
update awsome story
qutbia chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This story is funny!i started cracking up when i read your story. u are a really good story teller.
AlexCurtis chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
good
animalsare4life chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
hey! Lovey! Took ya long enough. Now ya have to update. You qouted OKAY! SO HEY ALL I UPDATE MY SHIT FIC! So now Animalsare4life can stop bugging me over internet/phone/anywhere anytime for a while XD PLZ DO! I'LL UPDATE LATER! K? So haha now u have ta.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
It was a sad story but I liked it alot. You're a pretty good writer for not being able to write an Outsiders fic that well. Update when you can!
animalsare4life chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
hey! Good update! Update soon! Can't wait! Wait i'm not supoose to be happy! Wah! Poor parents! My acting good? Drama paying off? Well cya call me!
Ale Curtis-Carter chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
umm...its good but OOC...
Carletta-Rae chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
oh this is so sad :'(
Ale Curtis-Carter chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
aw are the parents gonna die now and darry'll take over? cant wait to find out! update soon!
animalsare4life chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
hey! Good chapter! Chochlate dipped ice cream cone! Yummy! *steals from Pony* Poor Darry bout his parents! Also the younger two! Cya love u to! angel's chick mistaked it was a group I created that was getting deleted!